• Thread starter Afrochubman
  • Start date
  • Views 37,095
Senpai

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I honestly don't believe this, just my opinion I respect everyone believing in it but here is why I don't believe we have a load of people on se7ens who could easily obtain this supposed pirated DLC and post vids of it IE Ihc James got terminal early and showed video footage of it but well wait and see I hope it's legit I just don't wanna believe it is just yet

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I honestly don't believe this, just my opinion I respect everyone believing in it but here is why I don't believe we have a load of people on se7ens who could easily obtain this supposed pirated DLC and post vids of it IE Ihc James got terminal early and showed video footage of it but well wait and see I hope it's legit I just don't wanna believe it is just yet
someone has to be on a JTAG and have PNET to get it

Cryptid

Cryptid

Stickied Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Something interesting to note, is that all posters in Green Run (posters on the walls) have significance. What this person is saying actually makes sense, based on one of those posters. If you look in between the two doors in the first room where zombies can come through, you'll see a sign that says "Nuke Donkey" or something to that effect. In this post the poster mentions that Mule Kick can be found in the Nuclear power plant. Just a tiny little connection I noticed.

A

Ashoot2154

Reaction score
Sin$
Which category does the PeaceKeeper fall under because i was wondering if you loose you diamond camos in the smg category because you wouldn't have this gun gold. Thank you and can you tell us some info on the gun itself, AMMO, RECOIL, HIP FIRE, the Attachements , and the STATS. ...ECT.

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Which category does the PeaceKeeper fall under because i was wondering if you loose you diamond camos in the smg category because you wouldn't have this gun gold. Thank you and can you tell us some info on the gun itself, AMMO, RECOIL, HIP FIRE, the Attachements , and the STATS. ...ECT.
No one knows any stats or anything about the weapon yet. We'll have to wait and see.
someone has to be on a JTAG and have PNET to get it
Only Devkits can access Pnet, or a JTAG with Dev NAND and a Dev KV. Pnet has been white-listed so that only legit developers can access it. I'm not sure if anyone has found a way around this white-list yet or has a console that has been white-listed.
And we have a couple people on the site or at least we did with MW3
Again, Pnet has been whitelist, so almost everyone who had an XDK and wasn't a developer was kicked off.

Senpai

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No one knows any stats or anything about the weapon yet. We'll have to wait and see.

Only Devkits can access Pnet, or a JTAG with Dev NAND and a Dev KV. Pnet has been white-listed so that only legit developers can access it. I'm not sure if anyone has found a way around this white-list yet or has a console that has been white-listed.

Again, Pnet has been whitelist, so almost everyone who had an XDK and wasn't a developer was kicked off.

Thanks for clearing it up for me

Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thank you i just thought sense the guy had this much info about zombies that he would have something about the gun.
He himself said that he hasn't played MP, as he doesn't care for it.

ells144

ells144

Reaction score
Sin$
it was me who made this post and it is all just an idea then some person changed it t make it look like he had played it.

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Yeah.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$

That sucks i know nobody has been able to access it for a few months but i didn't know you had to be whitelisted

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Reaction score
Sin$
There were too many leaks and such, so M$ decided to add a whitelist.

I'm glad to know at least someone's still on. :tongue:
Damn that sucks, does anyone know if it can be accessed through a portal on PC

Top Bottom
Login
Register