What's new

Patched New I got that fire" Unlimited money glitch/Give cars to friends ( Xbox 360, PS3)

BringThePain

BringThePain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PATCHED ON PS4 and XBOX One

(doesn't work on apartments garages any more, has to be just a garage now.)

SOLO UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH Patch 1.24 NO BYPASS 45 Min WAIT

BEST CARS TO SELL

Coquette TOPLESS
Benefactor Panto
ANNIS ELEGY RH8

LSC "Sorry - you can only sell vehicles worth up to $50000." = CARS BOUGHT OVER 100K WILL GIVE YOU THIS ERROR SOLO

1. Park the panto (the car you want to dupe) next to the skip to block passenger door

2. get a street car or a pegasus vehicle to blocking the driver door

3. Get a street car (something that you can store no trucks)

4. Pull up your phone and goto job list (stops you from going into garage) and park the car on a angle in front of the garage doors

5. Get out using a silenced gun shoot the front grill until it catches fire

6. Quickly get in the car

7. As soon as you open the door to get in spam Y to get out you should see the mini map blink (if it doesn't blink keep redoing this step until it does)

8. After spamming Y you will get out run towards the panto and push Y to teleport in the car

9. The mini map should blink again then you will spawn in your garage

if having problems with cops do the glitch in a cop free mission (methed up/pier pressure) or use silenced guns

Founders: ScarlettRose007, TombtheStoner, FreightTrainWTF and DudeBroMan

(*Give cars to friend method 2 people)

*BEST* UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH Patch 1.24 BYPASS 45 Min WAIT! (GTA 5 1.24 Money Glitch)

1. Park your friends panto (the car you want to dupe) next to the skip to block passenger door and set to passengers only

3. Get a Rebel(cheapest car for 48min bypass)

4. Pull up your phone and goto job list (stops you from going into garage) and park the car on a angle in front of the garage doors

5. Get out using a silenced gun shoot the front grill until it catches fire

6. Quickly get in the car

7. As soon as you open the door to get in spam Y to get out you should see the mini map blink (if it doesn't blink keep redoing this step until it does)

8. After spamming Y you will get out run towards the panto and push Y to teleport in the car

9. The mini map should blink again then you will spawn in your garage

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyriical

Lyriical

#MarriedToMarijuana
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow I guess that would work actually. But what will it work with every car?

IIOrgazmoII

IIOrgazmoII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought this was patched already I'm confused he found another way to do it ?

ILL GATES

ILL GATES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i wonder if the old give cars to friends glitch works on these garages too, the one that only required 2 ppl doing em with the bike rack.

BullyThirteen

BullyThirteen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got this to work besides OP? I've been trying but either the cops get involved and/or the other car disappears.

BringThePain

BringThePain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got this to work besides OP? I've been trying but either the cops get involved and/or the other car disappears.

yes done 4 times in row PS4 invite only if having problems with cops do the glitch in a cop free mission (methed up/pier pressure) also keep eye on other car so it doesnt de spwan

Last edited:
Multikill12

Multikill12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this with my Elegy RH8. One of two things happen, either I am spawned into my garage without any vehicle or if i manage to get into my vehicle it does not take me into my garage.
Please help. I'am using ps3. I used the method in the video

YoutubitallTV

YoutubitallTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this with my Elegy RH8. One of two things happen, either I am spawned into my garage without any vehicle or if i manage to get into my vehicle it does not take me into my garage.
Please help. I'am using ps3
I agree I'd rather it be explained a lil better (even tho there is a video) bc I seen the flickers but I pop up at the door of my garage...

L

Large Farva

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was having trouble and tried one thing differently and got it first try.

One thing I heard him say during his second attempt in the video was spam Y when the car door closed.

At first, when the car door closed I would hit Y once, would get the flickering, hit Y again and either go into the garage carless or get into the car I want duped and nothing would happen.

Long story short, after lighting the car on fire and getting into the car, spam Y immediately after the door closes and stop until you actually start to leave the car. Then teleport into the duping car

I

InFamou5 Ston3r

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused can you use your own rebel if your duping a friends car? And can you sell your friends duped car?

Top Bottom
Login
Register