Sin$
yeah can you give more information please .? like what is this useful for.? thx

Sikovit

Sikovit

Retired
Donator Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fakeanim will allow for fake animations in the form of WMV 9 encoded videos to be played on the console prior to showing the dashboard.
Since this file is only loaded after the console is ready there will be a minor increase in boot times.
This has no impact on glitch times since the glitch occurs prior to this file ever being loaded.

The Delay and Calibration settings are designed to allow the user to tweak the video to their specific system and display.

I downloaded the one provided by Tashriek in the OP.

Seems to be the same file(s) as the original, but with a few new custom boot anims in the jukebox.

Gonzo

Gonzo

Live In The Moment, No Future
Reaction score
Sin$
Fakeanim will allow for fake animations in the form of WMV 9 encoded videos to be played on the console prior to showing the dashboard.
Since this file is only loaded after the console is ready there will be a minor increase in boot times.
This has no impact on glitch times since the glitch occurs prior to this file ever being loaded.

The Delay and Calibration settings are designed to allow the user to tweak the video to their specific system and display.

I downloaded the one provided by Tashriek in the OP.

Seems to be the same file(s) as the original, but with a few new custom boot anims in the jukebox.
oh hey you :wink:

NebulaMods

NebulaMods

XBLS.NiNJA
Reaction score
Sin$
no ninja makes my fake anim not work so i did some searching, found this, and you :tongue: when i take off ninja it works, when its on it does not
You can use NiNJA & Custom boot anim but don`t delete the boot anim from the Flash folder or your console will not boot properly

Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you give us a like a preview of this before we download it?

Gonzo

Gonzo

Live In The Moment, No Future
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you give us a like a preview of this before we download it?
This is very popular and can be found with a simple Google search, I have some in my videos, my youtube channel is youtube.com/trademarkmercenaries the mw3 video I have is the most depicting of fake anim, not really saying much tho. There are animations on therealmodscene, which is where I got fakeanim from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register