Discussion New DLC Car "Armored Karin Kuruma" Image & Discussion

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$

This is new content soon to come possibly in the Heist DLC. This car is similar to the Dukes O' Death all armored up but In my opinion it will only be used in Heists which was shown in the GTA V Online Heist Trailer by Rockstar Games. It was shown being flown by the cargobob with a magnetic thing under it pulling the Armored Kuruma. This car upgraded will seem like a tank and ram through police vehicles. Also will be able to withstand a lot of fire while making you get away.

Article: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...-answered-gtav-first-person-experience-online

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
This definitely looks like a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, this makes me really excited to play this DLC!

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty cool honestly. I would love to see this when heists comes out this month.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Just hope it's not like the armoured truck at the Police Station that is bomb proof but the tires can be shot out.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Just hope it's not like the armoured truck at the Police Station that is bomb proof but the tires can be shot out.
I'm assuming tires can't be shot out. But it'd be cooler if for heists when you are escaping they can pop from spikes because it'd make things more epic but also people might give up when the tire goes out.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm assuming tires can't be shot out. But it'd be cooler if for heists when you are escaping they can pop from spikes because it'd make things more epic but also people might give up when the tire goes out.
Yeah I'd love to be in that thing ramming road blocks while my friends are shooting the cops chasing us.

iFred

iFred

Official Se7ensins Mexican
Reaction score
Sin$
It should be. Last gen has had a years worth of free dlc I'd be more upset if current gen doesn't get exclusive dlc
This vehicle is more than likely needed for heists on all consoles, so it will come to last gen IMO, R* said try will release dlc on last gen until last gen can't handle it.

Plus years worth, I don't think so. Those dlc's were just to shut us up for awhile.

X

x2jesse1x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully it can be purchased. Without the armour and the armour can be added to any car.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe we would be able to keep it after completing the heist??

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I loved Lancers for the longest time. I wish I noticed that before. Now I'm excited.

Call me being overly hopeful, but it would be quite awesome if such visible armor upgrades could be put on cars other than just the Kuruma. I'd love to be driving an armored Sultan.
Maybe we would be able to keep it after completing the heist??
If not, someone will be out there trying to glitch it or people will be asking modders for it on last-gen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register