Not open for further replies.
R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
zT x

Information And The Background To The Clan:
Have YOU ever thought you want to be a part of a call of duty clan for all ability players, if so come and join.Why did I make this clan ? I made this clan because I enjoy gaming and I would love to form a wide range gaming clan. I'm not the best at call of duty but I have always been a huge fan since the COD 4 Days / I was sadly permanently banned from COD Ghosts what was my own fault. This clan will start hardcore call of duty gaming when advanced warfare is released.

Clan Goals :
-Make a youtube channel
-Reach 10 ACTIVE members
-Form objective teams

What Do We Do ?

- Daily 6 Mans
- HopeFully Clan Battles/ MLG
-Play Objective
-Have Fun + Laughs
-DONT ALWAYS NEED TO PLAY OBJECTIVE

Games We Play As A Clan:

- Cod Black ops 2
-Cod Ghosts / I WONT PLAY IT, READ CLAN BACKGROUNG AND INFO

-We can also play other games such as GTA V / Fifa / Halo you name it we play it

How To Do Your GT:
zT x ------------- v

Example
zT x FreakOutz v

Rules :

-You will need to be on xbox one or 360
-You will need to be 13+
-You will need to be a loyal member ie no CAUSING ARGUMENTS AND RIVALRY
-You will need to change your GT within a week-week1/2
-You will need to get ADVANCED WARFARE and XBOX ONE in the future

How To Join: :
Post your GT below and add some info about yourself ie how old are you, what console are you on Xbox 360 or Xbox One and where your from.......

WARNING DONT EXPECT TO JOIN THE CLAN THINKING THERES LOTS OF MEMBERS ONLY TWO ME AND AN INACTIVE MATE.....

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
That post didn't go very well lol :frown:

James0007

James0007

Reaction score
Sin$
Ye I will join my gt is DehMossy and i am 13 just turning 14 and i have both one and 360 and I'm from the uk 
Ye I will join my gt is DehMossy and i am 13 just turning 14 and i have both one and 360 and I'm from the uk

M

MTD Prestige

Reaction score
Sin$
Id like to join, I'm am 13 and will turn 14 when COD AW is released, and I plan to buy an XB1 right before COD AW, and get it for the one. The only problem is I would rather not change my Gamertag, as I cannot afford it since every $ I earn is going towards my XB1, if I can still join, message me on 360- MTD Prestige

R4TTY

R4TTY

♠︎ King Of Gaming ♠︎
Reaction score
Sin$
Id like to join, I'm am 13 and will turn 14 when COD AW is released, and I plan to buy an XB1 right before COD AW, and get it for the one. The only problem is I would rather not change my Gamertag, as I cannot afford it since every $ I earn is going towards my XB1, if I can still join, message me on 360- MTD Prestige
Clan is currently closed-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register