What's new

Question networking through router?

NateBigz

NateBigz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,

My question and the reason behind my question is that I wish to learn how to host modified lobbies for rp and cash. Some of my friends are split between Ps and xb. For some fun over Xmas I wanted to be able to invite them to ps3 and let them make a new psn and gtav online profile so they could keep their mains on xb but still not be low level and geared when joining us from time to time.

I've watched a few videos on yt but they are a year old. Is it the same method or has it changed?

My main problem is my pc only has 1 ethernet port. Will it work if I used the playstation for WiFi and the pc into the ps3? Or is there a way to network it through my router if both are wired in?

Any help is greatly appreciated as well as being pointed in the direction of what I need to do to be able to host modded lobbies, thanks

SnipeLike

SnipeLike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,

My question and the reason behind my question is that I wish to learn how to host modified lobbies for rp and cash. Some of my friends are split between Ps and xb. For some fun over Xmas I wanted to be able to invite them to ps3 and let them make a new psn and gtav online profile so they could keep their mains on xb but still not be low level and geared when joining us from time to time.

I've watched a few videos on yt but they are a year old. Is it the same method or has it changed?

My main problem is my pc only has 1 ethernet port. Will it work if I used the playstation for WiFi and the pc into the ps3? Or is there a way to network it through my router if both are wired in?

Any help is greatly appreciated as well as being pointed in the direction of what I need to do to be able to host modded lobbies, thanks

The method to host modded lobbys has changed...
You can use a RPC/RTM Tool and invite your frinds to a invite only or public session. And yes it should be possible over wifi. I tested it with K&K Tool on 1.18.

Top Bottom
Login
Register