Solved Netflix on RGH?

• Thread starter Jakob Kay
  • Start date
  • Views 13,030
Jakob Kay

Jakob Kay

Reaction score
Sin$
Now I know this question has been asked before... however Microsoft did release an update awhile back that said you no longer had to be an Xbox live gold member to stream Hulu Plus and Netflix. Has anybody tried running it? Just curious because all the posts I can find are from 2011 and since this was a recent update I feel that wouldn't apply to those older posts. I normally download my movies but it would be nice to have for the kids.
Cheers!

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yea you can use Netflix on a RGH i have used it a couple times but what' s the point your kv will get banned you could use a retail Xbox

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
yea you can use Netflix on a RGH i have used it a couple times but what' s the point your kv will get banned you could use a retail Xbox
As fuzionz said, you will get your KV banned and it would be a waste of money. i would just use a retail console to do so.

Jakob Kay

Jakob Kay

Reaction score
Sin$
I do have 2 retail 360s I just thought it would be nice to have it work good on the RGH. How come nobody has made a 3rd party application to work with it? I guess it's not a huge deal really

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
netflix works but your kv will eventually get banned and you will have to spend like $10 or more everytime you want to get back online

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
true its not worth it and u have to re enter your info for every new KV cuz its like a new console id your putting on your rgh unless u really don't have a retail then i would suggest doing it like me my retail slim over heats so quick so i barely use it anymore

Top Bottom
Login
Register