• Start date
  • Views 332
A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm submitting a medal design for a "Good Game!" medal on a tank game called World of Tanks. The end date for submissions is a little after the end of the day and I can't figure out what I want to put in the middle to complete this. Submission thread.

http://i.imgur.com/rwE9xtO.png
attachment.php

lXx2CzY.png

Any suggestion or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to win and considering there are only 20 or so submissions it's more than possible.

Since this place is more alive than the off-topic section, might as well post it here..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 924600

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Gifter End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm submitting a medal design for a "Good Game!" medal on a tank game called World of Tanks. The end date for submissions is a little after the end of the day and I can't figure out what I want to put in the middle to complete this.

http://i.imgur.com/rwE9xtO.png
attachment.php

Any suggestion or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to win and considering there are only 20 or so submissions it's more than possible.

Since this place is more alive than the off-topic section, might as well post it here..
It's not bad. It's a bit simple. But Swifty Knowledge Zombies can help you out with more of the detailed stuff :smile:

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
takes practice buddy.
As expected. Don't have any motivation for it though. I don't really use Photoshop all that often and I'm not too sure the time it'd take to learn it in full detail would be worth it.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
Get some. not much to say, if your not motivated you will never get better.

Wouldn't hurt to learn it in better detail, but with how often I use it, I'm not too sure it'd be entirely worth it.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
lXx2CzY.png

That's basically what I'm stuck with. I'm not all that creative of a person and I really have no idea where to go with it from here.

A

Awakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe put like the game title, in the middle?

That's a big no, unfortunately. Wouldn't fit.

http://forum-console.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/122134-contest-create-a-good-game-medal/

There's the submission thread where you can read the OP for guidelines and such as well as the posts following it to see some of the user submissions as examples. That should give you a better understanding.

What I'm going for in mine is a team work kind of thing.

My though process behind the design:
• Shield shape: represents unity. World of Tanks is always 15 VS 15 in public multiplayer.
• Puzzle piece logo: War Gaming likes to put their World of Tanks logo on their medals so that's why I put it faintly within the puzzle pieces at the bottom of my medal. Puzzle piece fits the theme of unity. full logo if you want to compare
• Trio of tanks: suggests that team work is the reason you are receiving the medal.
• Stripes: I chose these because they look nice and can mean a lot of different things depending on how you want to look at it.

While all of these features are great, what I need is something that wraps it all together instead of all of it just being separate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register