Solved Need to get XDK CPU Key

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All help will be appreciated will return you with my eternal loving and a +1 ells favour.

merci

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
True but with a server like (ninja) i assume that's the one he is trying to get his xdk on. The server logs have to be a mess lol you know how many users are on that :eek:
You don't need an XDK KV to get on live from one. Unless these servers verify via CPU key

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
this makes zero sense. Clearly explain what your trying to say? and why your quoting me lel
There was no grammatical error in what I said. You're use of English, on the other hand, is sub-par.

I'm saying that an XDK CPU-Key or KV is not necessary to get it on ProductionNet, unless you're using a stealth server that verifys the console via its CPU-Key. 
The point is that there is no point in bringing an XDK on Live.
It would be a fun challenge but there's no real advantages.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All help will be appreciated will return you with my eternal loving and a +1 ells favour.

merci
If you still need to get your CPU PM me I made a xex that will grab it on 16547 or higher.

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
There was no grammatical error in what I said. You're use of English, on the other hand, is sub-par.

I'm saying that an XDK CPU-Key or KV is not necessary to get it on ProductionNet, unless you're using a stealth server that verifys the console via its CPU-Key. 

It would be a fun challenge but there's no real advantages.
"You don't need an XDK KV to get on live from one. Unless these servers verify via CPU key"

I never mentioned a xdk kv. but after i read what you re wrote i understand what your saying.

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you still need to get your CPU PM me I made a xex that will grab it on 16547 or higher.
would love that much appreciated (will keep for future use)
There is absolutely zero need for an XDK's key, but if you really want it, go to a recovery below 20353 and run HvXDump

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n6c414xgm47ivea/HvxDump-1.3.rar
there is a need for it, nothing to do with live why i needed it in the first place lol, appreciate the link (was using that on a later kernel)
Maybe he is buying time on a live server that supports xdks.
Ells Ells Sorry i wasn't home, when i saw your message, this will work tho. Also you could of always just hit the server and they could of grabbed the cpu key for you. :rolleyes:
It's cool mate, appreciate you were out and about - all sorted now :smile:

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
would love that much appreciated (will keep for future use)

there is a need for it, nothing to do with live why i needed it in the first place lol, appreciate the link (was using that on a later kernel)

It's cool mate, appreciate you were out and about - all sorted now :smile:
You don't need the CPU key to decrypt NAND.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Unless something has changed ......

Thought you couldn't read in HV space on a Dev like you would normally do on a jtag/retail.

I haven't turned my Dev on in a year or so, so I haven't been keeping up to date with them.

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless something has changed ......

Thought you couldn't read in HV space on a Dev like you would normally do on a jtag/retail.

I haven't turned my Dev on in a year or so, so I haven't been keeping up to date with them.
Still can't if I'm talking about the same thing you are.

Top Bottom
Login
Register