What's new

Hardware Mods Need some Ideas for Xenon Console!

• Thread starter Trolinity
  • Start date
  • Views 394
Trolinity

Trolinity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just bought a RRoD Xenon console from a Pawn Shop for $15.

Just reflowed it, Works great now. But its on 16202.:frown:

Need some Ideas on what color to Plastidip it, How to/What size fan I should but on top and LED Colors.

fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just bought a RRoD Xenon console from a Pawn Shop for $15.

Just reflowed it, Works great now. But its on 16202.:frown:

Need some Ideas on what color to Plastidip it, How to/What size fan I should but on top and LED Colors.
To choose a color, the best thing to do is see what's available by searching Google and youtube. If you are also asking how to do it then prep your pieces by cleaning them. I usually use dish soap and warm water. Dry then with a nice lint free towel and leave them dry for like 8-12 hours. If you have a white base your color will be brighter and vice versa. Keep your cans warm, avoid humidity, and shake your cans good. If you think you have shaken them enough, then shake them again just to be sure. Also keep your nozzle clean.

As for fan size and color of leds, do what you want. This site has plenty of pictures that other members have posted that will give you great ideas.

You're the one that has to look at it everyday, choose something that you like. If you get sick of it then peel it off and start over.

Top Bottom
Login
Register