What's new

Discussion Need new headset - Which is best?

• Thread starter Echo Gaming
  • Start date
  • Views 350
E

Echo Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently only have an Xbox 360 and am planning on staying with the 360 for a while until I can upgrade to NextGen. I have had my Astro A40's for close to 2 1/2 years and they are just now starting to break (the right ear stops for a little bit every once in a while and I have to adjust the cords to fix it). I would consider myself a "heavy gamer" considering I play everyday for a few hours or more. I need recommendations on headsets $200 or under (if its a little over 200, then list it please). So far I have been looking and have found 4 headsets that I am interested in: Turtle Beach XP510, Turtle Beach XP400, Tritton 720+, and the Tritton PRO+. Any comments on any of these headsets? Wired or wireless does not really matter to me. Thanks!

FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Sin$
I've used a lot of headsets in my days (Astros, Turtles, Trittons, ect.)

My two most recommenced headsets are Astro A40s and the Turtle Beach X12s.

The Turtle Beach is pretty cheap (around $60 or less) and it's actually an amazing headset, trusty for UMG or GB.

hcorley

hcorley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I currently only have an Xbox 360 and am planning on staying with the 360 for a while until I can upgrade to NextGen. I have had my Astro A40's for close to 2 1/2 years and they are just now starting to break (the right ear stops for a little bit every once in a while and I have to adjust the cords to fix it). I would consider myself a "heavy gamer" considering I play everyday for a few hours or more. I need recommendations on headsets $200 or under (if its a little over 200, then list it please). So far I have been looking and have found 4 headsets that I am interested in: Turtle Beach XP510, Turtle Beach XP400, Tritton 720+, and the Tritton PRO+. Any comments on any of these headsets? Wired or wireless does not really matter to me. Thanks!
Xp 400 clear bass great for dubstep

John_

John_

Y E E T
Mr. Nice Guy Stickied Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the X12s and the Xl1s but I prefer the x12s mainly because of the bass boost.

BhavanaCOD

BhavanaCOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have Astro A40's and Sennheiser PC 363D's

The Sennheisers are far more comfortable than the Astros but they're both insanely good headsets for gaming.

Devil

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
Sin$
I got Astro A40's but i mainly use my Turtle Beach X12's

Top Bottom
Login
Register