Question Need new Halo 2 stuff.

• Thread starter purpleanon
  • Start date
  • Views 648
P

purpleanon

Reaction score
Sin$
By that I mean I need all files required for me to be able to play new Halo 2 maps. I don't know what version my dashboard is. Just putting the maps didn't work, the clean maps didn't come with a fonts folder though.

Will I need to update my dashboard by completely replacing it(the ms dash), then someone give me the Halo 2 files to be able to do this?

P

purpleanon

Reaction score
Sin$
You need the updated mainmenu...HERE

That link just had an unmodded one. It also claims it posted them a day before Halo 2 even came out. But, you told me what I needed. Pointed me in the right direction. That's good enough for me. I found them in this thread. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/19073-all-new-map-mainmenu-patches/

I can't remember where I found Serenity 3.3, if it was somewhere on this site or not. But Firefox cleared history. So I just uploaded it myself. http://www.mediafire.com/?y4uzngmzzmd

Edit: While this works I can't play with other people on Xlink Kai. They fail to load the map. The Peer Hub has Xbox Live content "installers" that will supposedly install it to my Xbox like it's the real deal or something. It said it could mess up your Xbox though so I only left a comment asking the risks for now. Will post it if it won't break my Xbox. All it said it could really do is get you banned from Xbox Live which isn't gonna be a problem.

Upvote 0
P

purpleanon

Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna double post so you can see there is a new post instead of just editing. I figured out what is wrong but I still need help in fixing it. I just put the maps in my maps folder and that's why the person I was playing with couldn't play them. Because his maps aren't "on the disc".

I came to realize this when I was messing with the taking pictures tut. $c and $u folders. Which maps go where?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register