• Views 605
Kevin

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all. I have been gone for months but on my spare time I made this:
nqBUi6I3Ii.png

As you see I have a lot of spaceee. This is all C# and well I need ideas/how tos/tutorial videos anything really.

---
What I have:

Force Shutdown
Test my connection
Create GUID
What's my IP
----

I will take games/control panel stuff/well a lot of things like I said.
Just post some codes/vids/tuts/etc in the reply comment box.

S

swiftyspiffy

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd definitely work on the overall look of the GUI.

Honestly, when striving to learn how to code/develop, the UI is of little importance. The overall functionality is most important.

To OP: Strive to develop competency with web integration and native windows functions more so than the UI. Good luck (not sarcasm)!

Triiistan

Triiistan

Contributor
Experienced Veteran Programmer Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, when striving to learn how to code/develop, the UI is of little importance. The overall functionality is most important.

To OP: Strive to develop competency with web integration and native windows functions more so than the UI. Good luck (not sarcasm)!
Very true. But, just a thought.

OP: With the force shutdown button, does it automatically shut down your computer? Maybe you can have some dialog come up to make sure that that's what the users wants to do. i.e. An opportunity to cancel out of it if they clicked it by mistake, etc.

lee74saurus r3x

lee74saurus r3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Good UX goes hand in hand with good UI. If your UI sucks and is not easy to be understood, the UX is going to be **** whether your program is really well written or not. There's a reason people hate the metro UI in Windows 8. It ruins the UX.

Top Bottom
Login
Register