Not open for further replies.
killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
trying to sign in for the first time on psn, and it says this

Steam is currently in Offline Mode.
(To go online, select Steam->Go Online..., connect to the Internet, and restart Steam.)

what can i do to fix this? im trying to sign in to psn for the first time, what can i do to fix this? will reinstalling work?

also it says another user on this computer is using steam shut it on that for it to work correctly

the thing is i only have 1 user, and thats the user im using what can i do to fix this?

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
trying to sign in for the first time on psn, and it says this

Steam is currently in Offline Mode.
(To go online, select Steam->Go Online..., connect to the Internet, and restart Steam.)

what can i do to fix this? im trying to sign in to psn for the first time, what can i do to fix this? will reinstalling work?

also it says another user on this computer is using steam shut it on that for it to work correctly

the thing is i only have 1 user, and thats the user im using what can i do to fix this?
Sounds like it could be a coding error rather than Cache or others. Try and completely turn off the computer and turn it back on, don't just press restart. If that doesn't work I recommend trying to uninstall and reinstall Steam as the whole application itself.

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like it could be a coding error rather than Cache or others. Try and completely turn off the computer and turn it back on, don't just press restart. If that doesn't work I recommend trying to uninstall and reinstall Steam as the whole application itself.

il try a reinstall, what happend when you signed in?

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
il try a reinstall, what happend when you signed in?
When I sign in I just get on. I have never had this problem, I was just stating what I think may be the problem. If there is still a problem let me know. I will try to help.

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
When I sign in I just get on. I have never had this problem, I was just stating what I think may be the problem. If there is still a problem let me know. I will try to help.

il see if reinstalling works, do you know if anyone has had this problem

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No, what are you using? Windows 32 bit, Windows 64 bit, Mac OS, or Linux?

windows 7, operating system is intel core i5, idk the graphics card, or video card

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
Reaction score
Sin$
windows 7, operating system is intel core i5, idk the graphics card, or video card
That wouldn't matter anyways, I am looking at the bit. If you have Windows 7 is it 32, or 64 bit?

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties. Under System, you can view the system type.

64 bit operating system

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
il try reinstalling soon, hopefully all goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register