• Thread starter Actives
  • Start date
  • Views 674
Actives

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone here with a good understanding of Xcode/instasign that would be willing to help? I keep getting errors .... Instasign signs the app but Xcode/ifunbox/iTunes will not install it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Operating System
  1. iOS
Actives

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xcode gives me "App Installation Failed. The application could not be verified." Followed a tutorial on here by Tabuu and it worked on my iPhone six. I did everything exactly the same and it won't work on my ipod touch 5g. 6 was on 8.1.2 and IPT5G is on 8.1.3 is only difference.

Actives

Actives

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
don't you need a provisioning profile for that?
you do. And i have one. I have an apple developers account. I have all the certificates and profiles required. After working on this for a couple days, i believe apple has made this more difficult with 8.1.3 and you have to edit the entitlements.plist

G

Gkjy675

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you do. And i have one. I have an apple developers account. I have all the certificates and profiles required. After working on this for a couple days, i believe apple has made this more difficult with 8.1.3 and you have to edit the entitlements.plist
Aren't those certificates/profiles linked to your iphone 6?

Top Bottom
Login
Register