Need help with GTA IV Evil Blunt's Mod Menu

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV Support' started by FusionxDGx, Dec 23, 2012 with 9 replies and 3,500 views.

1. FusionxDGx

FusionxDGx Enthusiast

How do you install the folders here a screenshot - http://puu.sh/1Eikc
    I installed this - http://puu.sh/1EikW

also I wanna install a sco how do i do this so a mod can show via mod loader

sorry I'm a n00b
  2. Duck

Duck Quack Quack!

Sorry but what do you mean by install? You've dragged the dropped the files to your desktop right? If so, you need to replace them within your GTA IV iso - you can use Xbox Backup Creator to do this!

If you want to load a .sco from Evil Blunt's Menu then you MUST rename the file to either one of the following:

modslot01.sco
    modslot02.sco
    modslot03.sco
    modslot04.sco
    modslot05.sco
    modslot06.sco
    modslot07.sco
    modslot08.sco
    modslot09.sco

You would then need to put this file in either the script.img or script_network.img - you can use Open IV to do this! Make sure you run Open IV as an administrator and ensure that your REBUILD the archive.

Let me or the section know if you still need help - please quote my post so I know you need help!

Best of luck!
  3. FusionxDGx

FusionxDGx Enthusiast

I replaced the files but there are these folders > http://puu.sh/1EjJW what do I need need them for and how do i put these in the iso? can you show me how to put a cso into his menu
  4. FusionxDGx

FusionxDGx Enthusiast

I think i get it now
    replace the files (what i did already)

but if i want to add sco slot i get the sco rename it to one modslot09.sco and put it in the folder
    then open open iv to put it back in the file i replace?
  5. Duck

Duck Quack Quack!

You put the .sco files in EITHER the script.img or script_network.img using Open IV. You will then need to rebuild the file by clicking on File > Rebuild. It may say something like "The file does not need to be rebuilt" but you must still rebuild it anyway.

You need to rename the .sco files to modslot01.sco and so on...otherwise Evil Blunt's Mod Loader won't be able to find and load the files.

Once you're done with everything, you can replace the script.img and script_network.img within your ISO using Xbox Backup Creator (The ISO is a 7GB file on your computer)

You can then burn with Xbox Backup Creator or IMG Burn.
  6. FusionxDGx

FusionxDGx Enthusiast

NEVER MIND IM DUMB AF.
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  7. Mr_Too_Kool

Mr_Too_Kool Newbie

Can u repeat this same tut for the ps3 plse? I've been told by an un-namemed devloper, that u don't need open iv to add sco's smh. I've been having problems running my open iv to do this.
  8. camm44

camm44 Enthusiast

i'm having problems with this menu too... i'm a huge n00b and i dont even know where to put the script files. and i dont get what you mean by renaming the SCO do i just rename each SCO file or....? sorry i have no idea how to do this ****.
  9. RiPSk8r

RiPSk8r Banned

i used a gta iv menu creator and i made the menu its like you make a modloader pretty simple and then when i saved it. it gave me 2 files i dont know where to put them they are Sco
  10. ViPxNaThAn831

ViPxNaThAn831 Enthusiast

i have evil blunts network menu... how to you open it...? iv tried lb+rb iv tried d-pad right+x iv tried d-pad down+x iv tried left stick+right stick but no luck.