What's new

Solved NEED HELP ON RANKS STICKING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LJG

LJG

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a mod menu and reset myself to Rank 65 no prestige I dashboarded and came back on and it gave me the message your rank has been reset back to 11th 65. Is there a way to bypass your rank from reseting back to your previous rank?

DM Bentley

DM Bentley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Play a game with the rank you want make sure you finish the game and the once finished and in lobby back out then dashboard and restart the game if this dont work come back and i'll continue to help with this problem.

Upvote 0
Sir Matrix

Sir Matrix

Sing us a song, your the piano man!
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had that problem many of times with the iso menu i use. The reason it converts back is because the call of duty servers have it saved in their server and it doesn't get converted. I found out that if i derank my self play a match then set my rank then play another match it seems to work. If that doesnt work and the menu you have has a console in it run the resetstats command then set your rank then go to multiplayer and the kills needed. It should work.

Upvote 0
LJG

LJG

Reaction score
Sin$
Play a game with the rank you want make sure you finish the game and the once finished and in lobby back out then dashboard and restart the game if this dont work come back and i'll continue to help with this problem.
Thanks for taking the time to reply this! :smile: I'll need to try this the next time I get a multiplayer menu infection 
I have had that problem many of times with the iso menu i use. The reason it converts back is because the call of duty servers have it saved in their server and it doesn't get converted. I found out that if i derank my self play a match then set my rank then play another match it seems to work. If that doesnt work and the menu you have has a console in it run the resetstats command then set your rank then go to multiplayer and the kills needed. It should work.
Thanks for taking the time to reply this! :smile: I'll need to try this the next time I get a multiplayer menu infection

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register