• Start date
  • Views 283
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

THA_BIG_NUT

Reaction score
Sin$
I just installed the game on my falcon RGH and i loaded the mod menu and everything up but when i tried to go online it would not let me and i could not even invite my friends to a private match i could only play in private anybody no the reason why

FaZe LevL

FaZe LevL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got the same problem, Need someone's help, It has nothing to do whit the TU or the latest dashboard btw

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just installed the game on my falcon RGH and i loaded the mod menu and everything up but when i tried to go online it would not let me and i could not even invite my friends to a private match i could only play in private anybody no the reason why
I got the same problem, Need someone's help, It has nothing to do whit the TU or the latest dashboard btw
With MW3 you need to join your friends (have them invite you) as opposed to have them join you if you're on a Gold Spoofer.

Upvote 0
Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$

Mw3 Is Weird Like That Have a friend invite you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register