• Thread starter MrMurder420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,702
MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...eteran-pledge-normal-difficulty-question.html

I have heard about this outside this forum... But this explains very briefly...

"Have a full party, have everyone set their dungeon to Veteran before doing this (Those who can set it.) Login to a lower level toon, give lead so that the dungeon stays on Veteran, pass lead, switch back. You can do this for completing White Gold Tower & Imperial City Prison for 2 gold keys when they are the Veteran Dailies for Undaunted.
This thread should help you understand & abuse this bug, here you go.
smile.png

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...eg-dungeon-bug"

I would like to have a more detailed guide and figure out how this works/if this works. I know this is the place to ask, any feedback would be much appreciated. Today's gold key is for the imperial city prison.

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...eteran-pledge-normal-difficulty-question.html

I have heard about this outside this forum... But this explains very briefly...

"Have a full party, have everyone set their dungeon to Veteran before doing this (Those who can set it.) Login to a lower level toon, give lead so that the dungeon stays on Veteran, pass lead, switch back. You can do this for completing White Gold Tower & Imperial City Prison for 2 gold keys when they are the Veteran Dailies for Undaunted.
This thread should help you understand & abuse this bug, here you go.
smile.png

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...eg-dungeon-bug"

I would like to have a more detailed guide and figure out how this works/if this works. I know this is the place to ask, any feedback would be much appreciated. Today's gold key is for the imperial city prison.
I'm sure it can be done, but I have no idea how. But seriously, there is no need to. Just get someone with low champion rank to start a group, someone else go to the dungeon, then lose the low CP person and have your 4th join. All enemies will be at low vet rank and you will breeze through the pledge.

Or, join a guild and learn how to get through the pledges on 160, it is good fun and a good challenge in most cases. I mean, if Deltia can 2-man Imperial City Prison, I'm sure there's a possibility for us normal mortals to get through it with 4. :wink: Speaking for myself, I haven't done WGT or ICP yet, but my group has mastered most of the other pledges. If there's no lag, we get through all of them without dying now. It's all about mechanics, good builds and teamwork.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure it can be done, but I have no idea how. But seriously, there is no need to. Just get someone with low champion rank to start a group, someone else go to the dungeon, then lose the low CP person and have your 4th join. All enemies will be at low vet rank and you will breeze through the pledge.

Or, join a guild and learn how to get through the pledges on 160, it is good fun and a good challenge in most cases. I mean, if Deltia can 2-man Imperial City Prison, I'm sure there's a possibility for us normal mortals to get through it with 4. :wink: Speaking for myself, I haven't done WGT or ICP yet, but my group has mastered most of the other pledges. If there's no lag, we get through all of them without dying now. It's all about mechanics, good builds and teamwork.

Spar that was just for glitch purposes as theres a section.. I want to contribute here in some way but such a lack of ps4 eso players here... I have done wgt icp and the trials sanctum/maw... have guilds and groups but this was for learning purposes... do you play on ps4 bro??

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Spar that was just for glitch purposes as theres a section.. I want to contribute here in some way but such a lack of ps4 eso players here... I have done wgt icp and the trials sanctum/maw... have guilds and groups but this was for learning purposes... do you play on ps4 bro??
Nah, I'm on xbox. Having a break from the game now though, not a lot of people to play with when I'm able to be online. It isn't much of a game to play alone for long, lol.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree, had to pick up 7 days to die just to kill time between raids and boredom of having done almost everything there is to do lol... but overall eso is like the best game ps4 has to offer its content alone is outstanding. That's without dlc too lol.

get ps4 and join our guild xD lots of players around the world always on running different things

Top Bottom
Login
Register