Solved Need Help Getting Online

• Thread starter Synergyyy
  • Start date
  • Views 288
S

Synergyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
I am confused on how to get online I downloaded the file from xblse.com but I don't know what to do please help.

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you don't need other files you probably saw the offline files they have like 3 or 4 files xblse only have the xex

S

Synergyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
you don't need other files you probably saw the offline files they have like 3 or 4 files xblse only have the xex
I just put it as 1st plugin on dashlaunch but when I turned xbox off and on nothing happened so I went to check dashlaunch again and the plugin didn't save.

S

Synergyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
did you save it? after you set the plugin hit RB and click X on your hdd1 then go to the dash and reboot
Now my xbox keeps freezing on bootup logo everytime I turn it on :frown: 
did you save it? after you set the plugin hit RB and click X on your hdd1 then go to the dash and reboot
Ok it stopped freezing but the plugin still didn't save

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
look for a file called launch.ini on the root of your hdd or in dashlaunch folder 
after copy it and move it to your pc and open it with notepad and scroll down you will see plugins

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
TooManyBans

TooManyBans

Tryhard
Reaction score
Sin$
Heard you get banned fast on XBLSE.. From what I've seen around this forum and online, it's best to buy stealth rather than XBLSE.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
Heard you get banned fast on XBLSE.. From what I've seen around this forum and online, it's best to buy stealth rather than XBLSE.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.
Most servers are known as stealth providers. I do however work with NiNJA and can say that a truly unshared kv will last days on our new XOCS 2.0. If you need any further help just private message me and I will help you get online. 
I am confused on how to get online I downloaded the file from xblse.com but I don't know what to do please help.
Message me.

TooManyBans

TooManyBans

Tryhard
Reaction score
Sin$
Most servers are known as stealth providers. I do however work with NiNJA and can say that a truly unshared kv will last days on our new XOCS 2.0. If you need any further help just private message me and I will help you get online. 

Message me.
That's why I'm personally saving up for a day of stealth from NiNJA and not going for XBLSE.

Top Bottom
Login
Register