What's new

Question Need help. And a complete root breakdown.

• Thread starter Virus_Clan
  • Start date
  • Views 406
Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. I need help rooting my moto g4. And I also need a complete breakdown on what root does and what I can do with it. For example what ROMs are and Xposed framework. (since I'm only rooting to use lucky patcher and hack Pokemon go [cuz I live in the middle of nowhere and get jack**** here]). Thank you in advance.

Modle number: Moto G4
Android: 6.0.1

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
What are Roms
What is Xposed
What is Root
How to Root
Disclaimer, I do not have a Moto G4, so I can't test if this works good. I can't test if it works at all, but it seems like a solid method. So, if anything goes wrong, its not my fault. If you are only doing this for cheating in PokemonGo, I would recommend not doing it. On top of the large risk you are taking to do it, Niantic has been banning people for cheating very quickly, so it would almost be pointless to do.
Best of luck!

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What are Roms
What is Xposed
What is Root
How to Root
Disclaimer, I do not have a Moto G4, so I can't test if this works good. I can't test if it works at all, but it seems like a solid method. So, if anything goes wrong, its not my fault. If you are only doing this for cheating in PokemonGo, I would recommend not doing it. On top of the large risk you are taking to do it, Niantic has been banning people for cheating very quickly, so it would almost be pointless to do.
Best of luck!
OK thank you. I've already found a way to hack Pokemon so that's fine. What about lucky patcher? Does that need root? Oh. And what's busy box for?

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
OK thank you. I've already found a way to hack Pokemon so that's fine. What about lucky patcher? Does that need root? Oh. And what's busy box for?
Lucky patcher requires root for most of its functions, but has some that you don't need root for. Busybox makes sure everything runs right and has the required commands and stuff to work. Busybox also requires root

Top Bottom
Login
Register