Reaction score
Sin$
Need modded lobby save

R

ryan5150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey invisible how about you try searchibg for like an entire day and come up empty handed then look at a posted comment that is mean and uncalled for yes you might be trying "trying" to guide but in reality you are kinda've treating him like a as if he is a noob and by the way I yself have been searching 23 hours empty handed I'll have you know to see a vip on se7ensins maybe a moderator say there is a search box dude everyone knows there is a search engine on any site hell when you first load up google firefox internet explorer etc they all have a searxh engine off topic there but yeagh word of wisdom don't take you'r knowledge for granite use it in a helpful manner

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey invisible how about you try searchibg for like an entire day and come up empty handed then look at a posted comment that is mean and uncalled for yes you might be trying "trying" to guide but in reality you are kinda've treating him like a as if he is a noob and by the way I yself have been searching 23 hours empty handed I'll have you know to see a vip on se7ensins maybe a moderator say there is a search box dude everyone knows there is a search engine on any site hell when you first load up google firefox internet explorer etc they all have a searxh engine off topic there but yeagh word of wisdom don't take you'r knowledge for granite use it in a helpful manner
Woah... settle down there bud... You shouldn't be empty handed as he posted a link directly to where you can find the save you are looking for.

R

ryan5150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how is a ps3 save file link helpful when you are trying to find a ps4 one ease enlighten me I am willing to listen

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how is a ps3 save file link helpful when you are trying to find a ps4 one ease enlighten me I am willing to listen
Because you must use the cross save feature on a PS3 to upload your saves to a PS4. There is currently no such thing as a PS4 save as there isn't a way to decrypt and modify one.

R

ryan5150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes I know that one except for the fact that I have my dying light game save on my usb and can email it and it is in a ps4 folder under cusa00078 I also have a bl2 save in it as well ie the ps4 folder I can post it here f you like

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes I know that one except for the fact that I have my dying light game save on my usb and can email it and it is in a ps4 folder under cusa00078 I also have a bl2 save in it as well ie the ps4 folder I can post it here f you like
Well there's not much that can be done with that since there's no way to decrypt it and edit it.

You'd have to have somebody who already has a modded save on PS4 email it but, it still probably wont work since you can't blank it out for another person to use.

You'll still probably need a PS3 to upload the save with.

R

ryan5150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeagh I know that's the sad part but with dying light there is no decryption needed from what I know of course pc modders don't need decryption and a ps4 is a basic pc not saying its a fully upgraded but a basic one so it should be able to not have to decrypt the save if we had a console modding program that all we would need is a game save from dying light which I have take it put in hxd look at the coding and blam in a couple days time we have a editor for dying light 
of course if steffenl can make an editor that gearbox couldn't even put out of business why can we not ban together and make a dying light editor we put a little time and effort in and hope before the following in like 18 days or so we will prevail and have an editor for dying light

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yeagh I know that's the sad part but with dying light there is no decryption needed from what I know of course pc modders don't need decryption and a ps4 is a basic pc not saying its a fully upgraded but a basic one so it should be able to not have to decrypt the save if we had a console modding program that all we would need is a game save from dying light which I have take it put in hxd look at the coding and blam in a couple days time we have a editor for dying light 
of course if steffenl can make an editor that gearbox couldn't even put out of business why can we not ban together and make a dying light editor we put a little time and effort in and hope before the following in like 18 days or so we will prevail and have an editor for dying light
I'm fairly certain that PS4 saves are encrypted though...

R

ryan5150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe certain games but maybe not dying light if you think about it techland approves modding but not like drastic mods like wall hack aimbot **** you see in cod games im talking no weapon deterioration stuff like that put in to an editor now don't hate but example on the ps3 dead island 1 yes had an encryption but dl riptide did not none of the newer games after dl 1 had an encryption so if they did the same with ps4 it would start off with no encryption we would just have to figure it out takes time and effort and maybe some games like the handsome collection which always had an encryption would still have that but I just do not see it with dying light I see a dev that supports modding they support pc mods why not console you see forums not that many but a few thatthey say they are trying to get console mods to work

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, console modding is usually different because it violates the EULAs for those systems.

Either way, currently your only option for BL games is to use the cross save feature from a PS3.

W

Woksu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, console modding is usually different because it violates the EULAs for those systems.

Either way, currently your only option for BL games is to use the cross save feature from a PS3.

Do I need to own ps3 console or can someone else do the cross saving for me?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I need to own ps3 console or can someone else do the cross saving for me?
Anybody that has the game and a PS3 can do the modding for you if you trust them with your account but, currently there are no approved recovery services for PS3/PS4 consoles that I know of on the site.

Top Bottom
Login
Register