• Start date
  • Views 475
hammadroid

hammadroid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys ,
I wish I didin't sell my old falcon with jasper power supply . It was unique and I never never get any problem with it . So , my xbox slim corona 4gb rgh2 starts recently to shut off itself . Sometimes it stay for 20min , sometimes 10min . Yesterday it worked perfectly after cooling it with a hair dryer for 10min . Something weird is happening , I switched the fan speed to 65% and my xbox still get 71% CPU ( It was only 55% fan speed and I only got 64-67% CPU ) . Actually , it is very hot here ( 35-38% ) but my room isin't very hot . So , I'm wondering if someone could help to solve this .
Ps : I tried cooling the console and cleaning power on /off botton

Last edited:
LA_Confidential

LA_Confidential

That's Cole Phelps To You Sir
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys ,
I wish I didin't sell my old falcon with jasper power supply . It was unique and I never never get any problem with it . So , my xbox slim corona 4gb rgh2 starts recently to shut off itself . Sometimes it stay for 20min , sometimes 10min . Yesterday it worked perfectly after cooling it with a hair dryer for 10min . Something weird is happening , I switched the fan speed to 65% and my xbox still get 71% CPU ( It was only 55% fan speed and I only got 64-67% CPU ) . Actually , it is very hot here ( 35-38% ) but my room isin't very hot . So , I'm wondering if someone could help to solve this .
Ps : I tried cooling the console and cleaning power on /off botton
I know this issue, it is your powerbrick just buy a new powerbrick and you will be fine.

SadDroid

SadDroid

Dead
Reaction score
Sin$
Plug it in a different eletrical outlet.
As far as I'm concern, this problem occured to me when my slim just shuts down every 15 minutes. So I unplug the whole brick from the outlet and xbox.
Then again, if it is just your xbox overheating then I am clueless.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
1 Try different psu
2 put new thermal paste on and under the chip.

attachment.php

hammadroid

hammadroid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plug it in a different eletrical outlet.
As far as I'm concern, this problem occured to me when my slim just shuts down every 15 minutes. So I unplug the whole brick from the outlet and xbox.
Then again, if it is just your xbox overheating then I am clueless.
I tried another outlet but the problem still the same . 
Tell me if I was right.
I'll see if I could borrow a power supply from a friend to tell you whether you'r true or not .

Top Bottom
Login
Register