Should i continue on this or not?

• Total voters
Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi!
My name is James and in my spare time i like to code! I literally know nothing about C/C++/C# So i made this based of learning online, i have to admit, i am actually proud of myself!

r5ZudW0.png

E9VUDjM.png

To start with, i want to say that i am not good, and i am learning on the way, thats why this is a very basic program.
It has Refresh, Stop, Home and back and forward buttons, shows progress of loading the web page and is clearly made in Visual Studio (I use for programming in C#/C++/C)
I would love for some people to work on it (ie add bookmarks etc) because then i can learn from them!

Downloads:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.mediafire.com/?7kb7kr4z9fran2k

Virus scan:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...91df412928efc9c7f16aa65c/analysis/1439820153/

If you would like to see the code, please Private message me, I wouldn't mind help!

Hiyper

Hiyper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should put the code on github. Great practice for when you start working on big team projects. It also would be easier to ask people to help you on a project, because they can simply commit new code and not have to go through the trouble of PMing you.

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Reaction score
Sin$
You should put the code on github. Great practice for when you start working on big team projects. It also would be easier to ask people to help you on a project, because they can simply commit new code and not have to go through the trouble of PMing you.
Would you like to help me :biggrin: it would make my day, else can you give me a opinion.

Irnye

Irnye

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there! Awesome that you are getting into this. I noticed one issue though. You should try to make the buttons have a "dynamic" location because when I open it up with a bigger resolution monitor, it crammed it together.

f8b557fd591a2c8b7e86a24a72fe7316.png

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey there! Awesome that you are getting into this. I noticed one issue though. You should try to make the buttons have a "dynamic" location because when I open it up with a bigger resolution monitor, it crammed it together.

f8b557fd591a2c8b7e86a24a72fe7316.png
Oh I'll have to edit the anchor,
But it's a shame people wthink it's a waste of time :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register