1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

My uber setup

Discussion in 'Computer Showoff' started by Scar, Sep 11, 2007 with 76 replies and 2,546 views.

1. death_bringer

death_bringer Banned

Why dont you all get lives...its nice outside
  2. cvLegend2be

cvLegend2be Enthusiast

sick setup.
  3. Notix

Notix Guest

Flip that's a class room! You are living my life. I especially like the Orange xbox.

Just watched the new video. You sound tired lol. Where did you learn how to fix xbox's?
  4. Myth

Myth Enthusiast

well
    "i have my normal 360 here and underneath that i got my secondary one"
    wow dude...
    ur lucky
  5. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

updated with new vid
  6. QWEEWQAZ

QWEEWQAZ Getting There

Awesome. I am thinking of getting your type of pc speakers but I duno. Are there any cons? Mine have been overused and I get popping noises every once and a while. (COD4 on full blast for a few hours)
  7. PAN5Y

PAN5Y 12/05 VIP

The richness :.(
  8. Mizwax

Mizwax Member

dude, your really blessed with all that.
    i wouldnt not do much to get that.
    i think you could have done better with the speakers tho. i hid my cables to my speakers in the wall.
  9. default

default Enthusiast

lol love the rear surround speakers just kinda hanging on the wall there :P

nice setup, dont ya just love the ipod touch? :D
  10. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Yes, its great.

The speakers were $300... I dont see why i would need to go better, lol

Not rich, just have a job and dont have anything else to spend it on at the moment.

Not really any cons... And you dont have to worry about popping, they can go deafeningly loud without that.
    1 person likes this.
  11. Mizwax

Mizwax Member

im not saying get better speakers, im saying you can run the cables through the wall and it looks 38% better and its really easy.
  12. Carbon123444

Carbon123444 Premium Premium

lol why would you run them through the wall? then when he leaves the house he would have to fill all those holes. might as well just buy wireless speakers.
  13. BigBlacks 22s

BigBlacks 22s Enthusiast

I like on your old video you just had to get a glance of beautiful Minnesota :) Very nice though. Im doing some room cleaning and stuff and junking some old stuff now but I should show you what I have when I'm all said and done.
  14. Gorgatron

Gorgatron Enthusiast

I'm sorry I'm asking this again but could you plz post a link on officemax (I believe) of that desk? and are you using a stand or something for your pc? and that desk comes with a keyboard and mouse droor thingy right? lolz
  15. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Its not on their site. it was in store. no stand just a tall case. and yes it has a drawer.
  16. Gorgatron

Gorgatron Enthusiast

Oh tits. Well there is this really close one so maybe tomorrow I will check it out. As for the stand? I'm considering one cause my current desk hold's my pc but it's a ***** to get out...
  17. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

I dont have a stand for my PC... It just sits on the floor