Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
My whole setup is black, just one slight colour change puts it off to me, I'm happy with the case now, all black.
I think they'd make a lot more sales if they made an all black one. Not everyone wants the red :tongue:

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice build sir.

If/when you upgrade, I'd take that 8350 off your hands if you would be willing to part with it... :smile: Maybe even the cooler and mobo as a package too.

I wouldnt mind selling the mobo/cooler/cpu.

Youre in the US im presuming, the shipping would be expensive probably so with this money you could just buy it new. The cooler and that is rather heavy. Even if you were to offer full brand new price for whole package, it would get screwed by conversion anyway to around 260£.

In us everything new is around 418$ = 260£
In uk everything new would be 318£

Plus you have the asus sabertooth, if you wanted to upgrade, your motherboard is one of the best for am3+, you could get 8350 and a cooler and you're set and it would be way cheaper as you already have mobo. Thats my advice for you.

The CPU alone, i would only sell it, if i could sell the motherbord and cooler to someone else.

At the current time, im not planning an upgrade, especially broadwell is nowhere near being out.

Thanks for interest though.

Last edited:
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't either but the red will clash with any other color pretty much.

Not if you have other red parts eg mobo and psu :tongue:

He he :wink:

I personally like the white more, although the problem is it will look worse in long term when it gets dirty.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
denz denz I didn't know you weren't in the US... :wink:

So, yeah that wouldn't make much sense. I wasn't looking to replace everything in my current rig but, I'm planning out a new HTPC build so I'm looking for parts for that and possibly upgrade some of my current stuff at the same time.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
denz denz I didn't know you weren't in the US... :wink:

So, yeah that wouldn't make much sense. I wasn't looking to replace everything in my current rig but, I'm planning out a new HTPC build so I'm looking for parts for that and possibly upgrade some of my current stuff at the same time.

You could reuse your phenom cpu and just buy cheapest am3+ board that supports it and like a cheap gpu (dont remeber if yours has build in igpu)

No point keeping a high end mobo, eg sabertooth or cvfz in a htpc build as they are built for overclocking and performance (and draining power).

If you have a budget or something, we could help you :wink:

Last edited:
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You could reuse your phenom cpu and just buy cheapest am3+ board that supports it and like a cheap gpu (dont remeber if yours has build in igpu)

No point keeping a high end mobo, eg sabertooth or cvfz in a htpc build as they are built for overclocking and performance (and draining power).

If you have a budget or something, we could help you :wink:
Oh I have a build in mind already and I'm reusing my GTX560 in it... :wink:

Visio

Visio

The One & Only
Bright Idea Contest Sponsor Journalist
Reaction score
Sin$
How does that evo 212 do at cooling the 8350?

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
really clean. i like. super jelly, i cant wait to build another pc

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How does that evo 212 do at cooling the 8350?

Ambient temp of around 25+ o C, idles around 40 o C, in intensive cpu tasks (not a synthetic test ie prime 95) it peaks at 55 o C.

Its also due to fan not running at 100% comstantly. Will only run at 100% after 50 or 55 degrees, cant remember which.

MelodicMist60

MelodicMist60

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man you and me have a very similar build, lol. I would suggest not upgrading to a corsair h100i as I have it with the same cpu and get pretty much the same temps as you. (in balanced mode) Also I do like your case! Usually not a big fan of brownish parts but it seems to fit in well. Nice build man :wink:

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Man you and me have a very similar build, lol. I would suggest not upgrading to a corsair h100i as I have it with the same cpu and get pretty much the same temps as you. (in balanced mode) Also I do like your case! Usually not a big fan of brownish parts but it seems to fit in well. Nice build man :wink:

The case is not brown. Its gunmetal grey, It just looks brown because of the **** light.

sgc-2100-gwn3_-_coolermaster_cm_storm_scout_ii_advanced_gunmetal_grey_performance_mid_tower_case_no_psu_.jpg

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I did have god bless my shrine, for the sale and upcoming gaming sessions and health and ****.

E0ELHX2.jpg

Crucify

Crucify

Let's do this!
Mythical Veteran Jokester AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
denz denz

What a boss m8 which I r8 8/8.

Have you upgraded your rig since your original posting?

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I never get tagged :frown:
Looks nice, i think i'd take that case over mine. Cable management isn't too shabby either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register