• Start date
  • Views 723
B

Brandon_KIY11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

I just received my new gaming rig that I ordered about a week ago and I am HYPEEE!

COMPUTER SPECS:

• Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.0GHz
  • NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid Cooling
  • Dual 4GB GeForce GTX 980's in SLI
  • 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 2666MHz
  • MSI X99S Gaming 9 Motherboard
  • 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
  • 2TB Seagate Hard Drive
  • 1000W EVGA Power Supply
  • Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
PICTURES:

Please don't come here spamming "OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUILD IT YOURSELF". Sorry, everybody's situation is different and I came to the personal decision that I would buy it pre-built. I'm the kind of guy that enjoys some peace of mind with a nice warranty and good support. Yes, I know if I built it myself that I would receive manufacturer warranties, but the warranty I received was over twice as long, and the support is outstanding.

For anyone wondering, it was purchased from http://www.cyberwarecomputers.com/. I've purchased a pre-built computer two times previous to this one, from different companies (one of them being iBuyPower), and have had awful experiences. This is the first time I've not only gotten an awesome deal, but the support is outstanding and the reps that you talk to on the phone are pretty dope.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think! I should have gotten some premium sleeved power supply cables now that I see it, but damn, I have no regrets here.

Jeeper

Jeeper

Jeeper of Rivia
Seasoned Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUILD IT YOURSELF.

Great PC. Love the case. Your room also looks very nice. The lighting looks on point.

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

I just received my new gaming rig that I ordered about a week ago and I am HYPEEE!

COMPUTER SPECS:

• Intel Core i7-5930K @ 4.0GHz
  • NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid Cooling
  • Dual 4GB GeForce GTX 980's in SLI
  • 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 2666MHz
  • MSI X99S Gaming 9 Motherboard
  • 500GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
  • 2TB Seagate Hard Drive
  • 1000W EVGA Power Supply
  • Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
PICTURES:

Please don't come here spamming "OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST BUILD IT YOURSELF". Sorry, everybody's situation is different and I came to the personal decision that I would buy it pre-built. I'm the kind of guy that enjoys some peace of mind with a nice warranty and good support. Yes, I know if I built it myself that I would receive manufacturer warranties, but the warranty I received was over twice as long, and the support is outstanding.

For anyone wondering, it was purchased from http://www.cyberwarecomputers.com/. I've purchased a pre-built computer two times previous to this one, from different companies (one of them being iBuyPower), and have had awful experiences. This is the first time I've not only gotten an awesome deal, but the support is outstanding and the reps that you talk to on the phone are pretty dope.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think! I should have gotten some premium sleeved power supply cables now that I see it, but damn, I have no regrets here.

Hey I can agree on the pre built part man! I got mine pre built as well (I didn't want the rubbish warranty) overall a very good build!!!

bill flores

bill flores

I Has RGH
Reaction score
Sin$
bro i just j1zzed it looks so sexy and smooth i just want it

B

Brandon_KIY11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all the feedback homies! This rig is so far beyond my previous one :o Things load up so fast the computer is usually waiting on me instead of vice versa!

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all the feedback homies! This rig is so far beyond my previous one :o Things load up so fast the computer is usually waiting on me instead of vice versa!
I like this pre-build gaming rig, it has nice specs too, how much did this cost you? I wouldn't buying this myself.

K

Kalidian

Reaction score
Sin$
Just me and my OCD but that upside down cooler would bother the hell out of me. Definitely a nice build though.

S

Spacemonk32

Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice build man! Doesn't matter that you bought it pre-built, some find satisfaction in building the rig themselves, some don't. My two comments:

- Def turn that CPU cooler around, you might have to re-position the radiator
- For such a sexy build, I would get some custom sleeved red/black cables

Otherwise, solid build and nice case too!

B

Brandon_KIY11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The CPU cooler is positioned that way because the tubes would otherwise interfere with the exhaust fan at the rear of the case. It doesn't bother me too much :tongue: I might end up turning it around though whenever I jump in there to replace the cables with individually sleeved cables :smile:

B_Welsh89

B_Welsh89

Reaction score
Sin$
I just purchased a similar rig from the same company. No Dual GTX 980's though :x3:

Top Bottom
Login
Register