What's new

Discussion My first (wnot just paint) Xbox 360 case mod (and my first painted one)

• Thread starter GModz Tuts
  • Start date
  • Views 2,646

Do You Like the RE5 themed Console? (Red and black)

• Total voters
GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure where to post, This just seemeed Right. If wrong, Would a mod or admin please move? Thanks

Ok guys, Just decided to Post the 2 consoles I have case modded.

First one is my Resident Evil 5 console themes Xbox 360 Pro. I cut the windows into it, and I also did the red and black paint. I know, the windows look sloppy.. It is Because the blade I used was really really short and gouged it. i will be lining the edges with rubber after I cut them a little bigger to elimitate some of it. Also has Red LED's in it and a red Ring Of Light. (Thanks to a Post on here, cant remember his username but thanks for the tut if you see this!!)

And I know, The power button is painted over, Blah Blah haha. I didnt care because I didnt plan on doing aything else with it, jsut making it look cool. Since then i got the paint off the ROL Diffuser area and you can see light through it perfect now. So the only problem with the power button area now is the Green Power indicator light, but Oh well. when it turns on the Red LED's in the console turn on anyways s you can tell its on. plus the fans turn on and they are kinda loud being a Xenon haha.

And yes, the LED's are on without the console being plugged in. That is because int he pics I had took they werent soldered in yet. They are now. (soldered in today, pics taken the day before (esterday)

Pics:

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed001.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed002.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed003.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed004.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed005.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed012.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed013.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed014.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed015.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed016.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed017.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed018.jpg

MyXenonJtagRE5Themed019.jpg

Second is my White Modern Warfare 2 Militia Inspired and Themed Xbox 360 Pro. This one is Just painted, Inside AND OUT haha.

Pics:

Militia360.jpg

Militia3602.jpg

Militia3603.jpg

Militis3604.jpg

Militis3605.jpg

Militis360Controller.jpg

let me know what you guys think, and Please Vote in the Poll!!

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be an idiot, but the paint looks abit tacky/grubby.

But yeah, looks nice mate :biggrin:

iTrollXbox

iTrollXbox

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I disagree. I think the paint looks amazing. Especially on the second console. :smile:

Very nice looking.

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
haha I was kinda thinking that too. Im not sure why though, the red one was painted about a month ag now so IDK why it looks that way. And Thanks!

I disagree. I think the paint looks amazing. Especially on the second console. :smile:

Very nice looking.

haha thank you, Much appretiated!

Also forgot to mention, the Red one is my JTag haha.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The second console looks great, I was only on about the first one lol.

codmods

codmods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The paint is a bit messed up, but the second console is really good!

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They look kinda cool but the second console just looks like you flicked paint over it and got some 5 year old to help out with the hand prints :tongue: but i'm not an *** its just my opinion eveyone else seems to like the splashed paint look lol. I like the red jtag tho also do you have perspex in there or just holes???? (in yoda's voice)see through you i can!!!!

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
They look kinda cool but the second console just looks like you flicked paint over it and got some 5 year old to help out with the hand prints :tongue: but i'm not an *** its just my opinion eveyone else seems to like the splashed paint look lol. I like the red jtag tho also do you have perspex in there or just holes???? (in yoda's voice)see through you i can!!!!

Yea it was like splattered blood haha. and no i decided not to yet, Not sure if i even weant to at all Im thinking the Windows without any plexi or anything there will keep the console cooler. IDk yet haha

The paint is a bit messed up, but the second console is really good!

haha thats what I was thinking. and thanks, i lvoe the look odf the second one, its my favorite I have done so far. doing another one next week haha

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
any more comments guys? looking for input before beginning my next console

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
come on guys, need more input! might be starting my next console tonight!

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
More input ok i'll help you out ...... Buy some other paint :smile: dont just use what you've got lying around you can only use red for so many things :biggrin:

M

Mattress214

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great idea for the second console! The first one is ok :tongue:
I've got some great ideas I plan to try when I finally get time to do some case mods. Keep up the good work!

PAN5Y

PAN5Y

Blessed
VIP
10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The 2nd Console is very aesthetic.

The 1st one is nice too, but maybe you should have left the "XBOX 360" Text on the case white :rolleyes: Its still super nice though.

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Reaction score
Sin$
More input ok i'll help you out ...... Buy some other paint :smile: dont just use what you've got lying around you can only use red for so many things :biggrin:

Haha yea thats true. The white one was actua;l;y supposed to be all red and black like this one, But I did the militia Instead. That is why I did this one all red and black, Since I never got to and wanted to pretty bad haha.

Great idea for the second console! The first one is ok :tongue:
I've got some great ideas I plan to try when I finally get time to do some case mods. Keep up the good work!

Haha thanks, and yea I need to clean up the edges and get the Lexan in it. and sounds good, Thats how I was with both of these then just made them work, Now I have to finish the Red one up. And Thanks, I will!

The 2nd Console is very aesthetic.

The 1st one is nice too, but maybe you should have left the "XBOX 360" Text on the case white :rolleyes: Its still super nice though.

Yes, it is VERY asthetic, nothing else done. And I didnt hink of that, I might tape off the XBOX 360 And paint it black right there. IDK, that might look pretty good. And thanks! haha

Top Bottom
Login
Register