Solved MW3 Modded Lobby Support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racercool3

Racercool3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am planning on getting a RGH Demon done onto my xbox 360 slim. Is anyone here familiar with hosting modded lobby and recovery services? If anyone here can provide a link to a tutorial or a step by step guide with all the downloads id need (Programs, tools, modmenu's, etc.) I'd be extremely grateful. I am looking to start a recovery service but first have to know the basics.

Racercool3

Racercool3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the link that info is great but a little hard for me to understand thoroughly, im a newbie to RGH and could use some guidance. :thumbsdown:

Upvote 0
Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the link that info is great but a little hard for me to understand thoroughly, im a newbie to RGH and could use some guidance. :thumbsdown:
add me on skype and ill walk u though it! and all that matters is that you tried now we will help u though it :smile:

skype down there \/

Upvote 0
Racercool3

Racercool3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
add me on skype and ill walk u though it! and all that matters is that you tried now we will help u though it :smile:

skype down there \/
WOW! Thanks bro didn't expect people to be so nice around here. (Better than Team Xecuter:tongue:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register