What's new

Discussion MW3 is broken

L

lgr7a

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you able to get MOABs when the godmode classes make you basically dead so you do not earn scorestreaks?

MrModV

MrModV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I take it you all hate me as i always play with my god mode classes and annoy people and get about 100 moabs a week by using them :biggrin:

Hope to meet soem of you appart from MrModV MrModV ahah

Around and jumping off the map and trolling is funny as **** along with playing to get moabs :biggrin:

Whats your Gamertag ? :smile:

SynShenron

SynShenron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I take it you all hate me as i always play with my god mode classes and annoy people and get about 100 moabs a week by using them :biggrin:

Hope to meet soem of you appart from MrModV MrModV ahah

Around and jumping off the map and trolling is funny as **** along with playing to get moabs :biggrin:
how do use ur moab with ur god mode class?

JustasRS

JustasRS

Reaction score
Sin$
I hate all the douche bags who use invisible/god mode classes. I wish a new Title Update is released that patches this nonsense. I just want my favorite game back. And kids who bring their RGH's online need to stop. I own an RGH myself and choose not to bring it online because "that is not what consoles that run homebrew are for". Stop wasting your parents money on XBLS! Play emulators and get free games like everyone else. Just my opinion, thanks.
You hardly come across them now. You should play it

Top Bottom
Login
Register