1. Think you have what it takes to join staff? Click here and check out the Staff thread to find out more information!
  2. Looking to spice up your game collection with a copy of the highly anticipated Bungie title Destiny? Hop on your ship and engage its hyper drive, this contest is going to be a heated one! Visit the contest by clicking here.
  3. Hello Guest, our very own Vanilla Minecraft Server is now up! Be sure to grab a few friends and check out the server here so that you guys can start your very own faction! Check it out HERE!

Xbox 360 MW3 All Client Button Monitoring C++

Discussion in 'MW3 Modding' started by Se7ensins JTAG, Mar 31, 2013 with 26 replies and 2,115 views.

1. Mustard123

Mustard123 Banned

Alright my bad then.
    Se7ensins JTAG likes this.
  2. KaitenThaHax

KaitenThaHax Enthusiast

its my fault i gave it to the skid. didnt even give me credit
    ~Lipto out
  3. Hacksorce

Hacksorce Premium Premium

I'm not sure who this is, but if it is lipton, I have a few things to say to you. First of all you have never given my sh*t, second I have given so much too you, and you have consistently bent me over and f*cked me in the a**. You message me saying "FIX MY MENU"(which I made for you). The code is directly in front of your eyes i'm not sure how you can't see that? It is a simple conversion from c++ to c#, but i'm sure you don't have the mental capacity to do that. This was posted a long time ago on ttg as well. So kindly f*ck off.
    Se7ensins JTAG likes this.
  4. KaitenThaHax

KaitenThaHax Enthusiast

oh boy oh boy :) lets have some fun oppa liptoes style?
    TeamGeckos KYZA likes this.
  5. Se7ensins JTAG

Se7ensins JTAG Well Known JTAG

so your hitting me offline because i released something in C++? lawl
  6. TeamGeckos KYZA

TeamGeckos KYZA Banned

lol? lmfao.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2013 ---
    shhh let em think imma skid, shhhh.
  7. TehPoisonOne

TehPoisonOne Getting There

hehe why do u use 0x3604 + 0x04 is it possible that u use the script that i send to a few people that got problem with monitoring :D(1337 check to check if other people use stuff from me XD, i forgot why i put the + 0x04 in my script but i did it so the 1337 check wasnt planned haha :D)

Just asking why is it required to release every kind of script which u can get by using ur brain in 5min's

Hud elems
    Offsets
    Button monitoring
    give weapon
    Give ammo
    aids
    etc.
    and all the other **** u will get with ida in 5min's
    stop support the leecher's
    Note: I dont mean that tutorial/releases are bad or something like that but post in every cod section the same **** with updated offsets isnt usefull!
    Const and Coder123_ like this.