Yasmine

Fibn

Live for the Night <3!
Reaction score
Sin$
I get this error
Code:
HRESULT: 0x82da0004
in every XRPC program I use. I have tried 1337 Dark1337 Hax Mw2, James Mw3 and Mw2 program, and some other ones I forget the names though. I used all of the files included with the mods / xrpc's and they still not work and I get this error.

I've done this troubleshooting
  • Updated my Mw2 and Mw3 (Mw2:TU8) (Mw3: TU24)
  • Loaded the XRPC.dll and RPC.xex or plugins that were provided with the mods to dashlaunch 3.07.
  • Restarted my JTAG multiple times
If you could link me to what I need this would be I would really appreciated that.

DArK x1337HaX

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Stickied Programmer Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I get this error
Code:
HRESULT: 0x82da0004
in every XRPC program I use. I have tried 1337 Dark1337 Hax Mw2, James Mw3 and Mw2 program, and some other ones I forget the names though. I used all of the files included with the mods / xrpc's and they still not work and I get this error.

I've done this troubleshooting
  • Updated my Mw2 and Mw3 (Mw2:TU8) (Mw3: TU24)
  • Loaded the XRPC.dll and RPC.xex or plugins that were provided with the mods to dashlaunch 3.07.
  • Restarted my JTAG multiple times
If you could link me to what I need this would be I would really appreciated that.

You probably aren't making it into a plugin correctly. PM ME

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
ik james tool gives me a error when opening but everything still works?
James' tool tries to connect when you open it, which is why a lot of people get that launch error. Which isn't really an error. But if you're getting the error OP has, the tool isn't communicating with your console, check to make sure your console is showing up in neighborhood. :tongue:

Upvote 0
FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
James' tool tries to connect when you open it, which is why a lot of people get that launch error. Which isn't really an error. But if you're getting the error OP has, the tool isn't communicating with your console, check to make sure your console is showing up in neighborhood. :tongue:

Dosent neighborhood have a ini that needs to be on the root to find your console?

Upvote 0
Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Dosent neighborhood have a ini that needs to be on the root to find your console?
xbdm.ini should be automatically created the first time your console connects with xbdm.xex. If it's missing, it should be automatically created again when you connect.

If you have that file, and the xbdm.xex file, and Neighborhood doesn't recognize your console, you need to remove xbdm from your plugins, save the launch, restart the console, delete xbdm.xex and xbdm.ini, restart the console, copy a new xbdm.xex file into the HDD, reset as plugin, restart console, and it should be working again.

Upvote 0
FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
xbdm.ini should be automatically created the first time your console connects with xbdm.xex. If it's missing, it should be automatically created again when you connect.

If you have that file, and the xbdm.xex file, and Neighborhood doesn't recognize your console, you need to remove xbdm from your plugins, save the launch, restart the console, delete xbdm.xex and xbdm.ini, restart the console, copy a new xbdm.xex file into the HDD, reset as plugin, restart console, and it should be working again.

This is why i nominated you so helpful :tongue: :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register