Sin$
Thanks for this man

NinjaWaffles

7Sins Rules XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cmd devgui unknow.....??

You are getting 'Unknown Cmd devgui', because all you are doing is going to Campaign and starting the game. You need to proceed to Two Player Online and start a game there so it will (in a sense "activate" the binds).

There ya go!

lavezzi91

lavezzi91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please, you can write me the steps to be performed after loading the files on my device? simple and accurate? thanks

NinjaWaffles

7Sins Rules XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please, you can write me the steps to be performed after loading the files on my device? simple and accurate? thanks

I have already done so on the first page where, I think under where you downloaded the Gamesave. Just read the instructions, its not hard at all.

NinjaWaffles

7Sins Rules XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I will be making customisable mod menus now, and if you are interested and would like more information then please visit the First Page and go towards the bottom until you find a 9/29 Update: (It starts there). Until then, GoodNight!

Hydrolyzaa

Hydrolyzaa

Reaction score
Sin$
So.. im like really new to this stuff.. and I'm a little confused. I got my gamesave on my usb and put it in my computer. I opened modio.. then what? like i dont get how to change the profile ID and stuff and rehash/resign

A

auroth

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you infect your friend? I really want to do this but he does not have them.... Please help do I need to give him the svg and make him do the mod 2?

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's the xbox part of the video:

Also, i don't know if it has been mentioned yet, or in the first post, i might not have noticed it. But, after you start the game and activate any one of the mods, ie. God mode. You can end the game, and change the map to another mission, in solo or two player online, without having to re-edit the gamesave, over and over.

And if you guys still can't get the lobby to work, i'll gladly host for you.

I

itouchmaniac

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey you seem to be doing a great job with modding. How about an iso mod menu for spec ops? That would really be cool!

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
What do u do when u get the checkerboard map???
Look at the video here : http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/556102-mw2-special-ops-savegame-menu/page__view__findpost__p__4597530

When it goes back to the spec-ops menu to choose the level you will see that the Map on the left corner is a checkerboard.

FlyinSquirreL

FlyinSquirreL

Reaction score
Sin$
I started using this mod and i have 2 questions.
what does the "actionslot1", "actionslot2" etc. do?
Also when i try to play with my friends online i get the checkerboard start the game and we lose SYNC. also i get this when trying to give certain mods to him like unlimited ammo or super jump. "error: server something........dvar..." yea. i cant tell you now because i cant play my xbox. NOTE: i used ells method where my friend backed out and invited me...i still was the "mod hoster" where he didnt see any commands. the only mod he had was god mode and game speed whiich would mess up the sync even moreeeeee! so if anyone can help me: give infection to friend without losing sync and what the actionslots do? THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register