What's new

Solved MW2 Liberation (Somebody Help Me)

GrowlingCookie

GrowlingCookie

Reaction score
Sin$
When I play MW2 with Liberation and look for a team deathmatch game, I hit F4 and setup my game then F5 to start.

But when I bring up the scoreboard there are the two normal teams, that are both empty, but then there is me. Just sitting in an invisible team by myself and only some can kill me.

But I show up as red to everyone and everyone shows up as red to me. It's like we're on the same team but our names are red, so we think we aren't and try to kill each other. Which is impossible.

Is there any way to be just put into the normal team?

This is Liberation version 1.00 by the way, and I'm a donor.

Thanks'

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I play MW2 with Liberation and look for a team deathmatch game, I hit F4 and setup my game then F5 to start.

But when I bring up the scoreboard there are the two normal teams, that are both empty, but then there is me. Just sitting in an invisible team by myself and only some can kill me.

But I show up as red to everyone and everyone shows up as red to me. It's like we're on the same team but our names are red, so we think we aren't and try to kill each other. Which is impossible.

Thanks'

Yeah there is a hotkey for it. I can't remember it offhand but if I had to guess it would be Alt + F6 or maybe cntrl + F6. Also, version 1 is vac detected. You should use 1.06.. Although it might be detected as well. I don't play anymore so I don't really know

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Official Se7ensins

Official Se7ensins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The mod you're talking about, or rather issue you're experiencing is a UI mod; it changes the allies/enemies scoreboards to make it look like you're on the other team. Therefore, your "team-mates" can kill you, whereas your supposed "enemies" cannot.

Upvote 0
WoodPieces

WoodPieces

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks'

How did you get liberation? is there an official link please dude?

Upvote 0
GrowlingCookie

GrowlingCookie

Reaction score
Sin$
I got it off of a youtube video, but the link doesn't work. You could probably ask the guy to upload it again for you though. His youtube account is AwESOMECONNOR95.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register