• Start date
  • Views 1,262
K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I jumped on MW2 after a long hiatus. I played some Black Ops 2 before that as my time has been spent with my X1. I had a blast playing BO2, but when I played MW2 I had to try hard like crazy. It's no longer a casual game to me but something I end up raging at. I had to try like crazy to at least go neutral with my k/d. People were dropping noobtubes and AC130s like it was Christmas. Maybe it was just the lobby I was in, but it has lost it's fun factor for me. Call me crazy, but it's worse than MW3 now.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I jumped on MW2 after a long hiatus. I played some Black Ops 2 before that as my time has been spent with my X1. I had a blast playing BO2, but when I played MW2 I had to try hard like crazy. It's no longer a casual game to me but something I end up raging at. I had to try like crazy to at least go neutral with my k/d. People were dropping noobtubes and AC130s like it was Christmas. Maybe it was just the lobby I was in, but it has lost it's fun factor for me. Call me crazy, but it's worse than MW3 now.
I'm not sure if I would lower it to below MW3, but I absolutely hear what you're saying. Hence, I only ever boot up that game to host challenge lobbies on it.

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember playing it and just having a grand 'ole time but also being VERY annoyed at the game. I just host lobbies now for it. A lot of games lost their touch with me.

P

Patch7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me, You can never beat a MW2 6man search with your buddys. Playing on my own? Heck no. I usually only play CoD if I'm with friends now anyways.... lmao

K

K3LL0GSkid

Reaction score
Sin$
For me, You can never beat a MW2 6man search with your buddys. Playing on my own? Heck no. I usually only play CoD if I'm with friends now anyways.... lmao
Search is always better with a party. Solo search is a mess. MW2 used to be my go to CoD, now it's BO2 which I used to hate. :tongue:

Reconnected

Reconnected

C:\SDK\Platform-Tools
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here I played MW2 the other day and I had to use my old @ss jitter because they kept on using noobtubes ... But one thing I miss with this game is the "Noobtube" across the map at the beginning of every match :smile:

To Dah Window

To Dah Window

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I get pissed at it every time I play it, that's because I go for nukes, and die in every retarded way possible. Sometimes it's the lobby and you play against pro's, sometimes christmas noobs (which is best), if you want to team up and have 'fun' pm me for my gamertag (assuming your on 360).

K

K3LL0GSkid

Reaction score
Sin$
I get pissed at it every time I play it, that's because I go for nukes, and die in every retarded way possible. Sometimes it's the lobby and you play against pro's, sometimes christmas noobs (which is best), if you want to team up and have 'fun' pm me for my gamertag (assuming your on 360).
I'm down. I usually just choose unusual setups and run with them. GT is same as my name K3LLOGSkid.

Stroth

Stroth

Jealousy Is Envy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I could never get back into it near the end of my time playing the game. Seems it's the same old annoying playstyles being used (noob-tubing, trickshotting in SnD, etc.). The fun factor was nice while it lasted.

K

K3LL0GSkid

Reaction score
Sin$
I just did a 9 hour livestream of it, met two awesome people lmfaooo
Damn that's more time played than I did last year. :tongue: I rarely touched that game for more than half an hour at a time.

To Dah Window

To Dah Window

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn that's more time played than I did last year. :tongue: I rarely touched that game for more than half an hour at a time.
I was going to stop at like 6am, but then i met these two drunk, and funny as hell people and stayed till 9am omg lmfaoo I have it all saved and recorded of their convos and I have to subtitle them since it was in game chat...3 hours of footage to be subtitled omg im ****ed

K

K3LL0GSkid

Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to stop at like 6am, but then i met these two drunk, and funny as hell people and stayed till 9am omg lmfaoo I have it all saved and recorded of their convos and I have to subtitle them since it was in game chat...3 hours of footage to be subtitled omg im ****ed
Haha, what's your YT, I'll have to check it out when you upload them. :smile:

To Dah Window

To Dah Window

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I found it and subbed.

Alright, thanks.

Turns out the file saved by xsplit is 8 gb .flv, and every converter i try to use crashes since Sony Vegas doesn't like flash videos, so that's probably not coming :frown:

TheDivineZombie

TheDivineZombie

▲▽▲▽▲▽▲▽▲
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They should just remake it for PS4 and Xbox One. I doubt it would happen since they seem to be moving forward 110% with every new release, but it would be nice.
Check the links in my sig for discussions about MW2 remakes and other stuff.

Top Bottom
Login
Register