Solved Music keeps pausing for no reason

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Trifecta Mr. Nice Guy Community Spotlight
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on iOS 10 beta version 7 and my music keeps pausing for no reason ever time I launch an app. I had my EarPods plugged in and it paused, checked my control talk and nothing is jammed and it happened again so I tried my beats and the same thing happened, and my final option was trying to play music through the iPhone itself and it still happened! Anyone know why this would happen?

Operating System
  1. iOS
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on iOS 10 beta version 7 and my music keeps pausing for no reason ever time I launch an app. I had my EarPods plugged in and it paused, checked my control talk and nothing is jammed and it happened again so I tried my beats and the same thing happened, and my final option was trying to play music through the iPhone itself and it still happened! Anyone know why this would happen?
Which apps specifically?

I know apps that play videos/sound normally pause the music in order to hear what's on the app.
You'd have to slide up the Control Center and hit play while you're in the app.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Which apps specifically?

I know apps that play videos/sound normally pause the music in order to hear what's on the app.
You'd have to slide up the Control Center and hit play while you're in the app.
It's happened in google Chrome, Kik, Instagram, and even in Authy. When I go on YouTube at times it won't pause and at times it will, no other apps are running in my background either.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
This happens to me when lint gets inside the headphone jack. I usually take a safety pin or fish hook and pull it out. Blowing in it like Maybe some dust got stuck in the iPhone. Try to (gently) blow air into it

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This happens to me when lint gets inside the headphone jack. I usually take a safety pin or fish hook and pull it out. Blowing in it like Maybe some dust got stuck in the iPhone. Try to (gently) blow air into it
I checked for lint, nothing in there.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember, you're on a beta. It could be something broken from the latest release of the beta, but also, it may be your headphones. The only time apps will pause your music, is if it has an ad playing/ sound notifications(but that'll only turn the volume down or play the sound over it)/ and a few other things.

Apps do tend to stop your music when you enter the app, and you have to force play through the control center. This is more likely the case though.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I checked for lint, nothing in there.
Remember, you're on a beta. It could be something broken from the latest release of the beta, but also, it may be your headphones. The only time apps will pause your music, is if it has an ad playing/ sound notifications(but that'll only turn the volume down or play the sound over it)/ and a few other things.

Apps do tend to stop your music when you enter the app, and you have to force play through the control center. This is more likely the case though.
I was literally getting ready to say what Tag said. Your on beta and it could be buggy also.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That is true that I'm on betas, I'm literally thinking of downgrading just to see if the problem still occurs.
I was literally getting ready to say what Tag said. Your on beta and it could be buggy also.

Please take note of this though:

Top Bottom
Login
Register