• Start date
  • Views 99,285
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khillian

Reaction score
Sin$
I've sent you messages, and you've replied with voice messages which sound muffled and hard to understand what you are saying

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
I've sent you messages, and you've replied with voice messages which sound muffled and hard to understand what you are saying
I'm sorry I am still having issues with my leg so my doc has me on some heavy stuff which makes me talk slow/slur etc. I will be on tonight until I fade out be after 10pm eastern just send me party inv I will join soon as I can and try speak more normal lol ....

K

khillian

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry I am still having issues with my leg so my doc has me on some heavy stuff which makes me talk slow/slur etc. I will be on tonight until I fade out be after 10pm eastern just send me party inv I will join soon as I can and try speak more normal lol ....
oh alright, i will thx

TWIZTIDxINSANE

TWIZTIDxINSANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bud can you get me too op8?maby some gear thx in advance my gt is TWIZTIDXINSANE xb1

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bud can you get me too op8?maby some gear thx in advance my gt is TWIZTIDXINSANE xb1
I am on vacation atm.... As of now plans are will be back Fri night... But wife is talking she may wanna stay extra night so will c... Just shoot me xbl pm n I'll get to u soon as i can

M

MeTheLt

Reaction score
Sin$
STARTING SUNDAY JULY 3RD ME AND MY WIFE WILL BE GOING ON VACATION UNTIL JULY 8TH.... I WILL BE PUTTING ALL MY SERVICES ON HOLD AS FOR I WILL BE AT THE BEACH DRINKING A LOT AND DOING STUFF..... I WILL BE LEAVING MY SERVICES OPEN SO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT/XBL PM, BUT DON'T EXPECT ME TO RESPOND BACK TILL AFTER JULY 8TH. TY EVERYBODY I WILL DRINK A SHOT AND RIDE A JET BOAT FOR EVERYONE. :smile:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=59WXEYUUJ88WC

I AM NOT ASKING FOR DONATIONS DO THIS AT YOU'RE OWN FREE WILL.....

DO TO WORK AND SCHOOL LOAD INCREASES I HATE TO SAY WAIT TIMES ARE VERY LONG. BUT I REFUSE TO CALL IT QUITS IM NOT A QUITTER.

SO I AM MAKING THIS REAL SIMPLE.....

ADD ME AS A FRIEND """""" GT COMBEDMICROBE76 """"""" WATCH FOR ME TO POP ON. WHEN I DO SEND ME A """" ONE """" PM I WILL GET TO YOU SOON AS I CAN. REMEMBER I HAVE A TON OF MESSAGES TO GO THROUGH. I ALSO WILL BE PLAYING/HELPING ON STORY LINES WITH NEW PEOPLE AND FRIENDS SO DON'T BE SHY. ON XBOX ONE I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE DOING RAID BOSSES BUT WILL BE ON

My partner will be helping me with everyone he can't do everything I can but he can help. GT "" guide insanity "" Se7ensins Id kdgawt

"""""""""""""" I DO IT ALL EVEN RUN STORY MISSIONS NOW """"""""""""""

"""""""""""" TO THOSE WHO RATHER NOT WAIT AND DON'T UNDERSTAND THE TIME IT TAKES TO BOOST AND WORK AND GO TO SCHOOL FULL TIME DON'T BOTHER ASKING FOR HELP IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENT THAT THERE'S ONLY SO MUCH I CAN DO """"""""""""

"""""""""""" I ENJOY HELPING IN ALL BORDERLANDS UNFORTUNATELY WITH MY LIFE STYLE AND PRIORITY'S MY WAIT TIMES ARE SUPER HIGH DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH LIVE THIS SLOWS PROGRESS TO AS OF NOW IM STILL HELPING ON LIVE BUT AM CONSIDERING GOING TO PC AS OF NOW THOUGH IM STILL BOOSTING LIVE I WILL GET TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE """"""""""""

DISCLAIMER; I NOR SE7ENSINS IS OBLIGATED TO GIVE SERVICES. I DO THIS ON MY OWN TIME AND FREE WILL KEEP IN MIND I HAVE A EXTREMELY BUSY LIFE YES THERE'S LONG WAITS BUT I DO WHAT I CAN TY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND FUN TIMES I LOOK FORWARD TO ON PANDORA.

Hey can you boost my ninja GT:GianElliottEX

Pls Reply

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can you boost my ninja GT:GianElliottEX

Pls Reply
Be sure to xbl pm... I will be heading home from vacation next couple hours.... So i will either be on late tonight or sometime 2morow.

PredatorxVirus

PredatorxVirus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u boost me to lvl 72 on 2 characters plz
Gt chimichangers

S

StankDontIt

Reaction score
Sin$
GT Xx bRICKed xX

Can you level me to 72?
Also looking for the Conerence Call and Bee Shield if you have it. Thanks!

Im also looking to level my Jack character to 70 in the Pre-Sequel if/when you have time.

Thank you.

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

Reaction score
Sin$
GT Xx bRICKed xX

Can you level me to 72?
Also looking for the Conerence Call and Bee Shield if you have it. Thanks!

Im also looking to level my Jack character to 70 in the Pre-Sequel if/when you have time.

Thank you.
I pm u.... :wink:

M

MrLoganGames

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you boost my lvl 72 siren to OP 8 My gt is MrLoganGames

K

Kotalj77

Reaction score
Sin$
Need help with op7 and 8 GT Kotalj77. Also guns would be greatly appreciated.

K

Keyalorian

Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible to get a boost to 72 for my Commando? My GT is Keyalorian12385, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register