MOTM December 2011-- Final Poll

Discussion in 'Member of the Month' started by Zswizzy, Dec 27, 2011 with 53 replies and 1,763 views.

?

Final Poll

1. HOLYARM3n

32.0%
  2. ODonnell

58.0%
  3. Carl

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird Guys Below Me Suck Diet Moderators

Carl. Every post I see is above proficiency and wise.
    1 person likes this.
  2. L4N3L

L4N3L You shall not think! Super Moderators

Well, I couldn't decide between Gingerator and Carl, but now I guess the choise is easier: Carl.

As soon as I saw Carl (At the time Craick addict, or something along those lines) posting, I sent him a message and then talked to him on AIM asking him to please stay active, because I saw in him a member that is rarely seen. Those members whose posts denote intelligence, maturity, and are interesting and a delight to read at the same time. I also told him I could see him getting other usergroups other than member/premium. And, no offense to the other contestants, but it seems like I am a couple of days away of being right. I'm in no way saying that him staying active is thanks to me, he probably would've stayed active anways and nothing would've changed, but I'm glad that he did.

I'd also like to say, that Gingerator just did something that not a lot of people would've done. That was extremely mature from you, and I'll say that I am not surprised to see something like that from you, as you've shown to be someone like that several times. You've got my guaranteed vote next month if you make it to the polls, which is something I am pretty sure of happening. I'd be glad if you took January's MotM, as I'm the one that did that this year.

Good luck to the other contestants. No matter if you win or not, your efforts are being recognized, and that's always a great thing.
    2 people like this.
  3. HOLYARM3n

HOLYARM3n The Priest

since gingy is out i will vote for carl,he deserves and i had some good times being up here thanks again guys :wub:
    1 person likes this.
  4. Chazay

Chazay Δϟ♥♫♪彡ӜϠ ØFWGKҭ∆ ɧɨϮɯɐʀќ | ๖ۣۜϾңΛϟϪγ

Anyone mind Pming why Ginger was removed?.

Go Carl Btw
  5. Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.

He asked to be removed because he only had one nomination and some others had one nomination also but they didn't make it to the final poll. So he didn't think it was fair that he made it here but they didn't even though they all had one nomination.

Anyway, since Gingenator was removed my vote has changed to ODonnell . Good luck everybody!
    3 people like this.
  6. Chix

Chix I can smell you Retired

Oh, I haven't posted in a MOTM thread for a while :3

I should really involve myself more with the community, but from what I've seen Carl makes excellent posts, and is intelligent. I think I talk to Odonnell the most out of the 3, and he is big in Minecraft. Holya3rm (?) I've seen as well, but I don't like the idea of buying MOTM. I'm sure you're still a great member though.

So I've decided to go with Carl this month. Good luck to the other 2 other nomi's.
    5 people like this.
  7. iKuru

iKuru Banned

My vote goes to ODonnell. He's matured over the past few months.
    1 person likes this.
  8. tim008

tim008 Retired Diet Mod Retired

My vote, as always goes to HOLYARM3n. He's been so close so many times now. Its about time he gets it.
    1 person likes this.
  9. XxSOMEJ3WxX

XxSOMEJ3WxX J3W CR3W Retired

HolyArm3n you know I got you :p
    2 people like this.
  10. Woody

Woody Directioner

Carl got my vote, I've seen him around and he seems like and excellent choice for MOTM
    1 person likes this.
  11. Gov

Gov Knowledge is Power

i vote for Carl, good luck
    1 person likes this.
  12. Gingenator

Gingenator Se7enAddict

Can someone edit the poll so I can vote for all of them?
  13. Jared

Jared Member

Carl definitely has my vote.
  14. XxMonkeysXx

XxMonkeysXx Sexy Slut

Decembers over :p! Congrats Carl ! Happy New Year!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.