What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

motion flex v2 modded zombies

• Thread starter Dementiionz
  • Start date
  • Views 401
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dementiionz

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive had this mod menu for years now and I just got back into playing waw again so I will be hosting modded zombies for the time being. Send " dementiionz" a message saying inv and so forth and I will.

Dont be d***s
Dont be extremely loud
I will host the zombies game till round 10 and then I will end it so more people can join in but since most people barely play this game I dont think that will come into play.
Dont leave the game till I end it and I ask this because when I have all the mods going and someone leaves, whether its a private match or public match the game lags like crazy and I have to dashboard and start the game up again, which I really dont want to do.
Anyways send dementiionz a message on xbox live and ill invite you and well have some fun on a classic game.

And no, this mod menu is strictly for zombies not for multiplayer stats such as rank, prestige, all attachments/weapons, achievements and all unlocks for the game.

Opening and using the mod menu
1: aim in and knife
2: left trigger/right trigger to scroll thru the mod menu
3. X to select something u want to use or want.

Lobby is closed as of now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register