What's new

Most memorable in-game moment?

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
What's a part of the game series that has stuck out to you more than others? Mine was going through Victory Road on Emerald and lost. :frown: Emerald's victory Road was super hard.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Pokemon Sapphire. I got to Fortree City & was trying to figure out how to get past the invisible barrier :banghead:

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Pokemon emerald when Raquaza came down to stop the fight between groudon and kyorger

I butchered the names....

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
Pokemon emerald when Raquaza came down to stop the fight between groudon and kyorger

I butchered the names....
You butchered their names just a little :wink: Haha. I remember that moment lol. Its my second favorite Pokémon game :smile:

Savageee

Savageee

Reaction score
Sin$
What's a part of the game series that has stuck out to you more than others? Mine was going through Victory Road on Emerald and lost. :frown: Emerald's victory Road was super hard.
hmm, probably when my blastoise got to level 100, ive had him since fire red, brought him to LG and every game from then on, now hes in Pokemon X ^.^

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm, probably when my blastoise got to level 100, ive had him since fire red, brought him to LG and every game from then on, now hes in Pokemon X ^.^
Thats awesome man! Glad to see you stuck with him for so long. :smile: My oldest pokemon is a shiny Ponyta I got in Diamond and Pearl lol.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I really wish that younger red didn't trade I'm all of his Pokemon games so that I could have that joy :/

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Catching Suicune on Pokemon Crystal was pretty boss for me, and beating Red finally.

Top Bottom
Login
Register