Discussion Most impressive player kills

• Thread starter Deltaechoe
  • Start date
  • Views 1,834
Deltaechoe

Deltaechoe

Reaction score
Sin$
Given the scope of the gameplay involved in GTA online, there are many creative ways to kill your friends or other players online. Go ahead and share your best "kill story" with us

I'll go first:

Friend told me that he was going to spawn a buzzard to blow up the mallard that I grabbed first (just spawned at the airport). I followed his dot on the map while slowly climbing up above the clouds. Once I got above the clouds I bailed out of the plane which proceeded to fall right into the buzzard that my friend had just gotten into about 3 seconds earlier, blowing up the buzzard and my friend in the process while I landed safely on the ground with my parachute. Never been able to replicate it or top it after 9 months of trying

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
So one time when there were special crates drops I got in a Luxor because I was across the map. I saw that someone was at the crate drop already so I jumped out of the jet and it spiraled into the guy.

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
So one time when there were special crates drops I got in a Luxor because I was across the map. I saw that someone was at the crate drop already so I jumped out of the jet and it spiraled into the guy.
Mine was even more epic because i was in the fighter jet and there were four crew members just standing around the smoke in a circle and i flew my fighter jet straight into them and they all got killed. The trolls got trolled. :roflmao:

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I killed a squeaker when he was in a jet, sniped him, and he rage quit :tongue:

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I killed a squeaker when he was in a jet, sniped him, and he rage quit :tongue:

I dont understand how every quit seems to be a "rage quid"
I hear that sometimes wen i lag out or have beterstuff to do.
Not that i dont believe this was not a rage quid but just saying.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont understand how every quit seems to be a "rage quid"
I hear that sometimes wen i lag out or have beterstuff to do.
Not that i dont believe this was not a rage quid but just saying.
I understand your point, but for this case, he was my real life friend and I know he's protecting his "glorious" 1.25k/d and he didn't want the whole lobby of my friends to kill him. (he had a bounty)

Deltaechoe

Deltaechoe

Reaction score
Sin$
Heh that's like my IRL buddy, he's been trying to protect his KDR as of late and gets really mad when I slap him with a sticky bomb during a Zentorno drive by

J

JohnFAckles

Reaction score
Sin$
I had my friend in a tank, which i was airlifting with the Cargobob, he shot this guy in a jet coming at us, guy was mad, even more mad when i dropped the tank on his head with the cargobob :tongue:

Mustached

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
I had my friend in a tank, which i was airlifting with the Cargobob, he shot this guy in a jet coming at us, guy was mad, even more mad when i dropped the tank on his head with the cargobob :tongue:
I was doing the same thing today with my friend. I got a CargoBob, and flew my friend around. I dropped him into the fray, let him commence the carnage, then picked him up and moved him to a different location.

Soon, everybody in the lobby was coming after us . :sneaky:

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was doing the same thing today with my friend. I got a CargoBob, and flew my friend around. I dropped him into the fray, let him commence the carnage, then picked him up and moved him to a different location.

Soon, everybody in the lobby was coming after us . :sneaky:
Path off stickybombs and this is my rpg :sneaky:
Thanks for the tank icon rockstar.:smile:

D

dd8a7cae

Reaction score
Sin$
Drove around doing drive-bys, got 8 people in a circle panicking (most out for revenge), not sure to shoot me or each other.

Hundreds of C4 go off but the scrubs couldn't kill me. I left that session killing over 300 times, and dying less than a dozen times. I guess that isn't so much of a single kill but a chain of them.

I once killed 6 people at once though with an RPG. I can't think of most of my more crazy single kills what with all the chain kills I do.

I did once had a Jet dive bomb me, me nick it with my Entity, and it crash and explode. Somehow the combination of missiles and the actual exploding Jet did nothing to me, but it gave me the kill and a $9000 bounty reward.

Also smacked a Jet kamikaze pilot with my Tank cannon, got credited with a kill, and ejected miles high in the sky only to blast him with the cannon before landing, after he respawned. Those glitchy kills seem to be some of the more "WTF how did I get that?" kind.

PS: lsnemid Tank icon is a noob crutch, no offense. I've been able to sense them coming for a long time by often checking the map, and the spawns when someone gets butthurt. But since people RELY on it, a tip is to get a bounty. You don't get a Tank icon when you have a bounty, and since the insurance is glitched, you can blow up the dude blindly steaming full speed ahead in a hot pink Zentorno without any repercussions. That Cargobob is about the only way you can 100% surprise me anymore, and I've always seemed to have my own Tank and shoot them first.

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A bounty slowly comming to you is no surprise at all, because bountys do more defence.

Before the icon u could just call off radar before even going to the spot....then u move it a bit to the city and then act like someone who is afk with would atrack players going for an easy kill...
If not, u move slowly like a player on foot not making the typical moves a tank does.

I wouldnt call in heavy crew streetfights the tank icon a noob crutch because if you where looking for the tankspot every minute, you got scoped a lot...

Absim

Absim

One Take
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are some(I have had tons of crazy moments):
1)A kid tried to kill me with a buzzard, after he was unsuccessful he was trying to fly away and I shot him with a sniper
2)I got a cargobob, went under the radar and picked up tanks and put them in the sea or if the player would jump out, put it in a very high building so he wouldn't be able to call it. (Happened numerous amount of times)
3)Shoot someone while they were in a fighter jet
4)I shot a guy, while he was dead I went in to the back of his sultan and went under the radar. After he came to and drove his car while having no clue I was inside, I held a grenade and blew the **** up
5)Flew a titan into a group of people who were in a army truck

DEVILS_GAMER

DEVILS_GAMER

Zombie slayer
Reaction score
Sin$
I understand your point, but for this case, he was my real life friend and I know he's protecting his "glorious" 1.25k/d and he didn't want the whole lobby of my friends to kill him. (he had a bounty)
If you just killed him he wouldn't have a bounty

MesterSteve

MesterSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A while back, I was in God Mode spawn-killing someone who kept talking **** to everyone in a lobby. Well, I was just walking around minding my own business when all of a sudden, the person I was spawn killing before crashes a jet right into me. Next thing you know, I receive a notification saying that I killed him. Not so much impressive as it was just entertaining.

Just recently, a player was perched on top of the Rockford Plaza building across from Los Santos, so I flew a buzzard to the top of the Richard Majestic apartments and killed him with the Heavy Sniper all the way from the roof of the Richard Majestic building. The person I killed thought it was impressive once he finally figured out where I shot him from. I was just surprised I could see someone from that distance.

Last edited:
N

NotMyPSNgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some of these stories remind me of my neighbors kid telling me what he did.... Who is 11. The rest are pretty comical.

Retribution

Retribution

Dépaysement
Reporter Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess my most impressive kill was when I sniped a try-hard out of a jet. He got so mad, as in accusing me of having an aim bot...

Korra

Korra

Yip Yip
Reaction score
Sin$
I accidentally killed my friend with the landing gear on my plane. lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register