• Thread starter Change My Name
  • Start date
  • Views 1,904
Change My Name

Change My Name

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys quick and easy combo using jax. Comment who i should do next.

vv HULK vv

vv HULK vv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For one thing, it'd be cool if there was a section for MKX in general.

I'm on Xbox one, so I'll have to convert the buttons on screen for these combos as I go, but it looks pretty good.

Personally I'd like to see some simple combos for Takeda and Sub Zero.

It's weird for me because I just started playing Xbox one, so I'm getting used to a new controller while at the same time getting worked into MKX.

Nice combo though, seems pretty fluid and quick to link into repeating, if you could though, perhaps have text at the top or bottom of the screen listing the order of the single combo. I only say that because I'm on mobile and keeping track of those buttons on screen looking for the start point gets a bit loopy.

Change My Name

Change My Name

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For one thing, it'd be cool if there was a section for MKX in general.

I'm on Xbox one, so I'll have to convert the buttons on screen for these combos as I go, but it looks pretty good.

Personally I'd like to see some simple combos for Takeda and Sub Zero.

It's weird for me because I just started playing Xbox one, so I'm getting used to a new controller while at the same time getting worked into MKX.

Nice combo though, seems pretty fluid and quick to link into repeating, if you could though, perhaps have text at the top or bottom of the screen listing the order of the single combo. I only say that because I'm on mobile and keeping track of those buttons on screen looking for the start point gets a bit loopy.
Sure thing i'll be uploading a video for you shortly and be adding in the buttons for the combos in the description. Be sure to subscribe so you can stay posted.

vv HULK vv

vv HULK vv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds good man I'll be looking into it. Definitely gotta work on my kombos, scorpion, sub zero, and Takeda are favorites so far but damn can Ferra/Torr do some damage.

Top Bottom
Login
Register