What's new

Patched MONEY GLITCH AFTER ALL PATCHES | PS4&X1 | FOUND BY FreightTrainWTF

FRAPZZHD

FRAPZZHD

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: FreightTrainWTF
Please link FreightTrainWTF if you decide to repost this. and he will have a video of how to dup lowriders hopefully tonight or early morning.he explain how to do it in the video so you can try if you want until he make the vid. thanks for watching!

PLS LINK AND CREDIT HIM AS FOUNDER IF YOU WANT POST IT ON YT

FR8 IS A BOSS BIG SHOUT OUT TO HIM :smile:

WTF CREW IS ONE OF THE BEST GTA GLITCHING CREW

Steps:
Here is what you need:
A car you want to dupe (Panto)
A friend
A car you will replace
A full garage
Your friend needs to have the same job/race circle as the one you are using.

For this Tutorial, “You” refers to the person duping a car, "Friend" refers to helper.

Steps:

1. You take any car (not the one you will dupe) into a race circle and sets access to no- one.
2. Friend hides jobs and meets you at your car.
3. Friend should have the hide jobs menu open and start spamming y.
4. You need to be in garage sitting in the car you want to dupe.
5. Friend needs to spam Y and as he spams it, un hides jobs. Keep spamming until error message pops up.
6. You need to accelerate and leave garage as soon as you see alert that friend left the game.
7. As soon as you are outside, pull up interaction menu and scroll down to “request PV’ Then back up into your garage.
8. You will get a “garage full” alert. Accept this and replace a rebel.
9. You will notice that the original Panto is invisible. To make it visible drive the dupe out and back in.
10. Your friend needs to rejoin your session so you can start over at step 1.
YOU NEED 2or3FRIENDS

1.Park a car with 4 doors from your garage in the middle of a job circle (your friends needs same job to, before your friends walks into a job they need to hide jobs after this your friends WALKS INTO the JOBcircle and hover over hide JOBS.)

2. one of Your friends start spam Y/Triangle on your car and hover over hide jobs

3. You go into your garage sit in a lowrider and tell one friend to show jobs now you have 15sec time tell your next friend he must instand hide jobs if the other friend get kiked in story mode after 15sec until you get a message your friend leaves lobby you have to drive out with your panto or lowrider instand get out of pv and walk into your garage now (friend isntant spam Y/Triangle) you have only 45seconds after you get message that you friend leav lobby to do the glitch

4. walk back into your garage and pick up nearest rebel in your garage and drive out (now your 3friend hide jobs)

5.Drive your car in into the garage and booom you dupe it

6. tell your friend to join back in session and do step 1-5 again

P.S you can do this with 2 friends but its verrrryyyy hard

I LINK YOU THE OLD MONEY GLITCH
VIDEO WILL COME SOON
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...you-a-millionaire-with-45-min-bypass.1416543/

Guys, if you need a dupe partner please post here:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/grand-theft-auto-v-duping-trading.627/
PANTO DUPE

LOWRIDER DUPE

Last edited:
cumminspower56

cumminspower56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lowriders dont work because it doesnt bypass 48 minute wait.

FRAPZZHD

FRAPZZHD

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
cumminspower56

cumminspower56

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but he say he post a video soon how to dupe and bypass
I think you should mention in the op you need four more people to dupe a lowrider. Because I guarantee people are gonna try to do it with two since you didnt say a thing about it.

PJA0307

PJA0307

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Props for using a patched glitch for a new glitch but 4-5 people to do lowriders? No thanks.

Redshirt is back

Redshirt is back

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about turning Hide off after you dupe a car then have ur friend start the process over 
or do this in a mission where it always same time

S

Sorite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one. Who's gonna test it with me. Lol. Math got a solo one but its with street cars. If this can get low riders it would be close to as good as the last big **** that dropped. 
KAPOOOOYA

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont understand 4 person method, you can only request personal vehicle every 5 mins.

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked once for me and then I couldn't get of the radar anymore strange

FreightTrainWTF

FreightTrainWTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so when i said it would take four people i meant it would take four with the bypass. i just uploaded another vid showing how to do it with lowriders with just 2 players so go check it out homies!

Gandalfthepurp

Gandalfthepurp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so when i said it would take four people i meant it would take four with the bypass. i just uploaded another vid showing how to do it with lowriders with just 2 players so go check it out homies!

Next time you make a video of a glitch I found (the last dupe glitch) a shout out would be nice. Just saying.

Top Bottom
Login
Register