• Views 1,849
Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No matter what happens, you wont be able to Mod the console versions at least, as it is against the terms and conditions.
You are on the wrong site lol.

E fooly

E fooly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No matter what happens, you wont be able to Mod the console versions at least, as it is against the terms and conditions.
WTF are you even talking about? there were mods on borderlands 2 back in december on 360. but i didn't mess with those too much

VinylicPuma3

VinylicPuma3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah its just pretty messed up over there. People are quick to judge and talk down about modding yet, I've helped some of those "popular" people with modding... :wink:

Not surprising :wink:

They really need to get some new blood in there.

blusty

blusty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you played BL1 yet? That Hub on BL1 PC is amazing, so many good user made DLC on it.

I used that hub a lot, it was simply fantastic.....just goes to show what dedicated fans who know programming can accomlish....in my opinion they did better than the DEV's who worked on BL2

T

Twiztidx420x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if people want to mod so bad and if they realized that we are what made borderlands, They should add in some kind of mechanic where we can dismantle guns and add other parts from other guns to them in game! we can basically make our own creations from the mechanics and it wouldnt be modding. Kind of like a Dead Space 3 system.

If it wasnt for us modders on Borderlands 1 then most of the creations Gearbox came up with in Borderlands 2 wouldnt be there. We made modded guns that were cool in borderlands 1 and they took our ideas and turned them into legit guns you can find in Borderlands 2.

Sharpshooter Ora

Sharpshooter Ora

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm interested in the fact that the Pre-sequel will be using the same resources as BL2. The modding possibilities are very interesting. I Imagine they will have new uniques, but it may be possible that the game would accept uniques from BL2 such as the Norfleet or Pimpernel. It would be pretty awesome to see a Freezing Norfleet or something. We'll just have to wait and see.

VinylicPuma3

VinylicPuma3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if people want to mod so bad and if they realized that we are what made borderlands, They should add in some kind of mechanic where we can dismantle guns and add other parts from other guns to them in game! we can basically make our own creations from the mechanics and it wouldnt be modding. Kind of like a Dead Space 3 system.

If it wasnt for us modders on Borderlands 1 then most of the creations Gearbox came up with in Borderlands 2 wouldnt be there. We made modded guns that were cool in borderlands 1 and they took our ideas and turned them into legit guns you can find in Borderlands 2.

I still don't understand why we can't mod borderlands 2 in the same way people would mod and create levels for borderlands 1? They each use variations of Unreal Engine 3. Gosh....I wish I knew more about programming because i'd try to do it. Lol

Big Foot

Big Foot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If its on the same engine as bl2 I assume its gonna be easy to mod, but I assume the BA rank will be in the game so wouldn't your GPD on your profile carry over to this game giving people massive BA rank right when the game comes out?

Top Bottom
Login
Register