What's new

Discussion Modern Warfare Trilogy

Qui Gon

Qui Gon

Strongest creature on Earth
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you guys think about this its really stupid because its only $30 and its only for 360 and PS3 the reason I say its stupid is the fact that I had to buy all three games for the price of $180
call-of-duty-modern-warfare-trilogy.jpg

Last edited:
E

Ellie_Goulding

Leader of EliG clan
Reaction score
Sin$
Its good news it will get people going on the older games again :smile:

SC58

SC58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a shame for many reasons, But having it where there is only one map pack is the biggest shame to this since they even bothered doing this

smelly02

smelly02

Xbox Forever
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a shame for many reasons, But having it where there is only one map pack is the biggest shame to this since they even bothered doing this
I KNOW! I bought all three games for around $140. I am NOT GOING TO BUY ANOTHER COPY OF EACH GAME FOR LAST GEN. #RIPCOD

Berry

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're going to bring back older CODs, they better be on X1 and PS4 in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're going to bring back older CODs, they better be on X1 and PS4 in my opinion.
I was also baffled as to why they did this. Microsoft stopped production of Xbox 360s, and Sony is bound to do the same soon, so they literally released it on a console that is on its way to the cemetery. Good thing they are all compatible with the Xbox One as of now, so you can still play this bundle on a next-gen console.

Berry

Berry

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I was also baffled as to why they did this. Microsoft stopped production of Xbox 360s, and Sony is bound to do the same soon, so they literally released it on a console that is on its way to the cemetery. Good thing they are all compatible with the Xbox One as of now, so you can still play this bundle on a next-gen console.
What do you mean they're all compatible? I'm pretty sure BO1 is the only COD that has been brought over so far.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
why did you type that entire thing in green text.

on topic I feel that if you haven't played any of the modern warfare games and want to start, this seems like a good deal for 360 (PS3?) owners. I know you can get the games for dirt cheat elsewhere but hey what can ya do.

Qui Gon

Qui Gon

Strongest creature on Earth
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
why did you type that entire thing in green text.

on topic I feel that if you haven't played any of the modern warfare games and want to start, this seems like a good deal for 360 (PS3?) owners. I know you can get the games for dirt cheat elsewhere but hey what can ya do.
Because I can

D

Deleted member 777936

Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean they're all compatible? I'm pretty sure BO1 is the only COD that has been brought over so far.
They actually all are, except for MW3 at this moment. However, I have a feeling that they will make it backwards compatible by the time this bundle comes out.

E

Ellie_Goulding

Leader of EliG clan
Reaction score
Sin$
No every cod was released today except cod 4 and 5 i think. Captain?

CHEMO

CHEMO

I know a thing or two about a thing or two..
Hidden Devils
Services Donator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
They actually all are, except for MW3 at this moment. However, I have a feeling that they will make it backwards compatible by the time this bundle comes out.
They did? Can you provide any picture proof?​

D

Deleted member 777936

Reaction score
Sin$
They did? Can you provide any picture proof?​
Sorry, after further investigation, MW2/MW3 is "confirmed" as being a game coming to next-gen, and currently is not out yet on the backwards compatibility program. Hopefully by the time this bundle hits store shelves they all will be backwards compatible.

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda pointless putting them out if the lobby's/games are still modded..

SC58

SC58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kinda pointless putting them out if the lobby's/games are still modded..

Yeah, they need take some that money and push updates out to patch alot stuff.

It wouldn't get rid of it all but they could patch infections and .ff edits so if anyone wanted to mod it would have to be like newer cods in real time then there wouldn't be that many modders

I would love to see a new patch for all the cods fixing stuff that can be fixed along the lines of cheating/modding

I mean i even did it on mw2, if i can they can

Top Bottom
Login
Register