1. Want to help spread the Se7ensins cheer throughout the PC gaming community? Check out a little project one of our staff members is working on for CS:GO! More information concerning this can be found by clicking here.

Modded Zombies GPD

Discussion in 'BO Modding' started by XDSiLeNtKiLlXD, Jul 5, 2011 with 7 replies and 1,952 views.

1. XDSiLeNtKiLlXD

XDSiLeNtKiLlXD Enthusiast

Hi, this is my first gpd i have done and so it might not fully or at all work, which would suck. I couldnt test my gpd cause i had to bring it into repair so i would be greatfull if sombody could test it :tongue:
    [You need to delete the recent Title Update to be able to use this GPD]

Activating the Modifications
    By pressing the BACK button Set 1 should be activated along with Inf ammo, massive clip, floating zombies, frozen box, really long bleed out and far reviwing

Set Conttrols:
    Each set has 4 basic controlls
    Dpad up: Go one set lower
    Dpad down: Go one set higher
    Dpad right: A command
    Dpad left: A command

Set 1
    Dpad right: novlip
    Dpad left: god mode

Set 2
    Dpad right: give all weapons
    Dpad left: drop current weapon

Set 3
    Dpad right: toggle thirdperson mode
    Dpad left: toggle PRO mode

Download V1: http://www.mediafire.com/?fu728zxpaj6y8fg: This one works to 10% :tongue:
    Download V2: http://www.mediafire.com/?f3h6bbhs2z52jq4: This one fully works i think

If my gpd should not work and you know GPDs well pls take some of your time and take a look at it. If you find whats wrong tell me it would be a great help, also anyone can request a new set by posting two commands in this post

thx, XDSiLentKiLlXD

2. Bar Starred

Bar Starred Contributor

Modded profiles now display as corrupted thanks to the new dash update.

3. Gov

Gov Knowledge is Power

inserting GPD's into ur profile dosent corrupt ur profile, only way for ur profile to be corrupted is if u edit like, main things on it, idk how to explain it to u, but you can still do this, but has to be offline obviously

4. XDSiLeNtKiLlXD

Yep played a modded gpd 2 days ago when my xbox was still working

5. XDSiLeNtKiLlXD

I got my xbox back and was so able to test my gpd, i know they mostly dont work but i was able to fix it. i havnt uploaded it yet though,i will now. One thing i noticed is that when u drop the the default weapon aka "Hand-gun" the game craches and the gpd get reset. This means you will have to put it back onto the profile

Also i got a problem with the give all command, it gives my weapons that dont exist in zombies like the ak47 but it doesnt give me all weapons of the zombie map. Any ideas ?

Edit: Made a WAYYYYY improved version of my gpd now including fps counter and all kinds off stuff you video makers might find usefull, I dindt post it yet cause idk if any one wants it. Just tell me and I will post it

Enjoy :biggrin:

6. XDSiLeNtKiLlXD

Iran into a problem, i cant seem to get the commands from row2 and row3 in the gpd editor to work toghether
    any help ?

7. indecentpenguin

indecentpenguin Newbie

for any GPD to work for black ops zombies you have to delete the tital update.

8. XDSiLeNtKiLlXD

Was in holyday for while and still am, so i cant fix my gpd. I still wonder though if you can use 1st and 2nd colum of the gpd editor to write commands, any one knows anything about that ?

thx