What's new

Tutorial MODDED WEAPONS/ITEMS THAT PASS SANITY CHECK (BULLET MULTIPLIERS INCREASED)

• Thread starter MasterShakeCup
  • Start date
  • Views 380,743
fionajason

fionajason

Reaction score
Sin$
well that i know but i wanna how can i create other weapons instead of the links ones like The twister with other elemental etc??

parabrahma

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
Sin$
well that i know but i wanna how can i create other weapons instead of the links ones like The twister with other elemental etc??
DOMIN8 already told you, why ask the same question again? It is not possible unless on PC using cheat engine. Twister with another element etc will not pass the sanity check.

Last edited:
rolee93

rolee93

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh, nice :biggrin:
I recently started playing again with BL2, and I noticed if I delete the element of the pyrophobia, it will deal explosive AND slag damage, so you don't need to switch to a slag weapon, just keep bombarding :biggrin:

W

Wolfire

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, can someone find out if a modded out Torgue Kerblaster could work? Since its one of the most damaging weapon of the game, it would be cool!

Z

Z3r04xuc

Reaction score
Sin$
fionajason fionajason , all those guns with elemental types probably officially come in those elements; the only one added is explosive, which is just removing the element on a gun/grenade that does splash.

x Caixe x

x Caixe x

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know a code for a OP 8 Trick Shot Infinity pistol? Google ain't helping me.

xizd

xizd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't tell anyone! lol

BL2(hwAAAACN1wCE5wRABgGF6sNohYEQwwHG//8KGB4w/v8rxPg=) - Corrosive
BL2(hwAAAADUbQCE5wRABgGF6sNohYEQwwHG//8JGB4w/v8rxPg=) - Fire
BL2(hwAAAABqUQCE5wRABgGF6sNohYEQwwHG/38JGB4w/v8rxPg=) - Non Elemental
BL2(hwAAAAAz6wCE5wRABgGF6sNohYEQwwHG/38KGB4w/v8rxPg=) - Shock

x Caixe x

x Caixe x

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, Don't worry i won't. Got any shields cause i feel like if someone wants. to duel me they defeat me they're like you weak modder boy get gud. I'm asking for a lot just wondering. Cause usually if they want to duel they have modded shields that have massive capacity lol.

xizd

xizd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try these:
BL2(BwAAAAAhTgAWEWqgwxBQ6P+/BMQGBFfE//////////9WxA==) - Corrosive Res
BL2(BwAAAABpbwAWEWqgwxBQ6P+/BAQHBFfE//////////9WxA==) - Fire Res
BL2(BwAAAADQfwAWEWqgwxBQ6P+/BEQHBFfE//////////9WxA==) - Shock Res
BL2(BwAAAADGfwAWEWqgwxBQ6P+/BIQHBFfE//////////9WxA==) - Explosive Res

Tediore Impaler (Modded/Fast Delay & Recharge Rate)
BL2(BwAAAABbXgAZEXyg4xBQqAGEBMQGhFjE/////////z8jxA==) - Corrosive Res
BL2(BwAAAAAm9QAZEXyg4xBQaABEA4QFhFjE/////////z8jxA==)

x Caixe x

x Caixe x

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo
Where do you get these codes google is dumb. NVM those shields didnt work XD

Last edited:
C

CHIPSTERO7

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the Gibbed code for a mega-jump gun: BL2(hwAAAABjkABAqARBDhEIxGL5/y+N5f///////xNY/v/3YtHBYozl) Credit goes to Warthog240 on this forum for creating this mega-jump gun. It's the only good jump gun to my knowledge that sticks and you don't even have to put it in your bank. You'll need a Badass fire-rate of at least 100,000% (I set mine to 200,000%) and you'll also need the following Tediore relic for increasing magazine-size: BL2(BwAAAAAmsAAUC1bYYBG93v///38IwP///z8JgAtABcA=) You can change the "Manufacturer Grade" of the relic to level 80 manually.

There is no appreciable lag when shooting the gun. It will only lag when you shoot it while drunk with the Grog Nozzle and when the right side of your magazine-count reads zero. For example if it says 246/0 and you shoot it, it'll lag the game. The timing you shoot it at the floor is different when you're not host; see 6:35 in the video. Also if you shoot it too early or too late you won't go anywhere. If you wanna use it in your friends game (with you not being the host) then it's best to max-out your Badass accuracy, reload-speed and recoil-reduction. Everything else can be left untouched. Below is a video of me using it. It's hard to appreciate just how high you go in the video when I shoot it, probably because the field-of-view is much smaller on the Xbox 360. The jump at 5:50 gives you a good idea of just how high this gun is capable of getting you.

Last edited:
N

nickgamefreak1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive managed to make hybrid relics on xbox 360 after patches anyone interested. The effects are the same except they have the look and different rarity hybrids have

Vanriel

Vanriel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys :smile: is there anyone modded melee weapon for solo that pass sanity check? for solo only :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register