Sin$
Awesome work!

synth92

synth92

Getting There
Frame In Gold Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
If the scripting for the skulls were left in halo 4, then its just a matter of porting over, the problem is knowing HOW to port over....at least from what i gather. can anyone confirm the skull scripting for headhunter still bieng available in halo 4 (meaning the animation sequence for the skulls shooting out of the player, and collecting the skulls off the ground?)

Right now, I can confirm that it is possible to spawn any amount of skulls where a player is as well as picking them up. I don't know about the trajectory of the skulls. Maybe if you spawn a skull on a player's corpse, it'll use the corpse's current physics state to "spill" onto the map.

If you guys could do a One-flag gametype and/or Neutral Flag, I will be jumping around the room with joy for the next hour!

kornman said he made Assault and Neutral Flag. I don't know when (or where) he plans on releasing it.

Hey I was reading the description for Dominion and it said your going to have a "free gametype editor" when does that come out.

I haven't read any other post so if this has been answered sorry.

Plus infection is amazing! I can now start making Hot Pursuit maps again! And do you think it will ever be possible to get an invasion gametype?

We don't have an ETA yet but we're working hard to have it ready as soon as possible. As for invasion... hehe that's one of our ultimate goals. It's possible but not with elites. Maybe Spartan vs Spartan or Spartan vs Flood?

Cosmic Lightning

Cosmic Lightning

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So, it is getting closer huh and with it I'll be able to make Inflegicide? Infection+Regicide set up. I hope so.

You already know what it is, first thing I wanted when I came here. lol. I'll tell ya if I need to again. But I'm hoping soon.

Basically the Infected are on a Team and the Humans or one Team and the leader on the Team turns the person they kill on to the other team. Basically, Humans Convert Infected to Humans and Infected Convert Humans to Infected. But only the leader on the Team can convert, no one else.

Leader has regicide pop effect

Yes synth, i updated it, it'd be better this way.

Adamgm10

Adamgm10

The Kid
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now, I can confirm that it is possible to spawn any amount of skulls where a player is as well as picking them up. I don't know about the trajectory of the skulls. Maybe if you spawn a skull on a player's corpse, it'll use the corpse's current physics state to "spill" onto the map.

kornman said he made Assault and Neutral Flag. I don't know when (or where) he plans on releasing it.

We don't have an ETA yet but we're working hard to have it ready as soon as possible. As for invasion... hehe that's one of our ultimate goals. It's possible but not with elites. Maybe Spartan vs Spartan or Spartan vs Flood?
That'd be awesome. I hope you guys find a way to get it on Halo 4. But for Spartan vs Flood. I don't think that would work. Flood don't have weapons lol. Unless there's a way to get them to have weapons?

Unusual Hiccup

Unusual Hiccup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That'd be awesome. I hope you guys find a way to get it on Halo 4. But for Spartan vs Flood. I don't think that would work. Flood don't have weapons lol. Unless there's a way to get them to have weapons?

Flood are just models. They can wield weapons just fine, but it just looks strange when they do because of the claw.

TKDK4

TKDK4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

That would be epic...Kinda like having to destroy a flood hive, or infecting a UNSC base.

God did 343 miss out there.

Unusual Hiccup

Unusual Hiccup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be epic...Kinda like having to destroy a flood hive, or infecting a UNSC base.

You could give the Flood any weapons as well, considering their parisitic nature.

Fantastic job by synth and the team. You guys rule.

NinetysBorn

NinetysBorn

Reaction score
Sin$
ready by tomorrow or Sunday.
Thank you so much! You're awesome! May I ask, for the gamertags behind all this genius? I would like to give them proper thanks in my map's description. Once it's done, though, of course :biggrin:

Lemmingscanfly

Lemmingscanfly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would it be possible to make a flood gametype where humans play as monitors with boltshots?

Lemmingscanfly

Lemmingscanfly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Floodvasion would be awesome. not that it can replace elites but it would be the next best thing.

AssaultCommand

AssaultCommand

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As for invasion... hehe that's one of our ultimate goals. It's possible but not with elites. Maybe Spartan vs Spartan or Spartan vs Flood?
Spartan vs Flood gives me some interesting ideas...

Contamination:
Spartans defend their base from hordes of flood, and respawn as humans unless killed physically hit by a flood (melee or assassination). They'd have normal traits and no forced color, they can pick weapons up and can drive vehicles.

Flood keep spawning, and can pick a few weapons from loadouts or pick weapons up from the map, they can sprint, but walk slower than normal and their jump height would be twice or three times as high as normal.

The goal for the flood would be to bring a bomb to a certain place/capture a hill/destroy a target/extract a target (think extraction) and eventually take over the base (think dominion). The humans have to survive and stop them from doing so.

Sterilization:
A base taken over by flood is being attacked by the Spartans, the flood have to survive with little to no weapons and can use dominion turrets to keep the Spartans at bay. Flood have same traits as described for Contamination.

Spartans spawn with a few vehicles that they can operate, and can pick from a number of different weapons to start with. They have to keep pushing and can hack dominion turrets to turn against the flood.

The goal for the spartans would be to hack all the turrets/other terminals and destroy the flood, taking back the base.

synth92

synth92

Getting There
Frame In Gold Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you so much! You're awesome! May I ask, for the gamertags behind all this genius? I would like to give them proper thanks in my map's description. Once it's done, though, of course :biggrin:

No need for gamertags since I made most of the game types. Thunder Waffle made the 8 team CTF and is currently making the 8-team Grifball as I write this.

Would it be possible to make a flood gametype where humans play as monitors with boltshots?

It is possible as far as I know.

Lemmingscanfly

Lemmingscanfly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No need for gamertags since I made most of the game types. Thunder Waffle made the 8 team CTF and is currently making the 8-team Grifball as I write this.

It is possible as far as I know.
Playing as a monitor is possible?!? Lord zedd said if it was it would already exist.

Lemmingscanfly

Lemmingscanfly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't recall ever seeing him say that but he may have said that before Halo Chess came out.
He told me that over an xbox live message when I asked him. Chess in halo 4?

synth92

synth92

Getting There
Frame In Gold Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Lemmingscanfly Lemmingscanfly
Chess gametype in Halo Reach. He was misinformed but he has a better understanding of the gametype data now.

Is Thunder Waffle also his gamertag?

Nice try Xbox Live policy enforcement team but the answer is no, none of our gametypes have our real gamertags. Thunder Waffle is an user on this forum and checks this thread regularly. You can thank him here instead. :tongue:

Anyway, updated the original post with a link to 8-team Grifball as you requested.

Lemmingscanfly

Lemmingscanfly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lemmingscanfly Lemmingscanfly
Chess gametype in Halo Reach. He was misinformed but he has a better understanding of the gametype data now.

Nice try Xbox Live policy enforcement team but the answer is no, none of our gametypes have our real gamertags. Thunder Waffle is an user on this forum and checks this thread regularly. You can thank him here instead. :tongue:

Anyway, updated the original post with a link to 8-team Grifball as you requested.
But he told me that like a month ago, not during reaches lifespan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register