What's new

Solved Mod menu

Raw

Raw

Misunderstood
Mythical Veteran Programmer Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly love this game is by far the best call of duty ever made. I want to get back to coding and I was wondering if anyone interested in making a mod menu that look just like Tu6. Pm in ways to connect you and we could make this happened.

WhatATopic

WhatATopic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't develop but I would love to see it happen. No one is making any "new" menus for mw2 cod4 black ops 1 or mw3. All the menus for mw2 are just remakes of ones that are already there. No different features or anything.

Upvote 0
7S Dynomonkey

7S Dynomonkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly love this game is by far the best call of duty ever made. I want to get back to coding and I was wondering if anyone interested in making a mod menu that look just like Tu6. Pm in ways to connect you and we could make this happened.
This would be sooo sweet if we got a menu like tu6. Good luck with making though, and I would help but I don't know C++

Upvote 0
Cyan Designs

Cyan Designs

Graphics Designer
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to see this as others have said! But I cannot help much because I known basic code. Sorry man :frown:
Goodluck!!

Upvote 0
XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
I would be a little hard to make one like tu6 but id like to see what you come up with

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register