What's new

Mod Menu coding

Blu3

Blu3

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone I thought it would be a very good idea to make a thread for people like me who are into coding menus more than using them. I have open arms to anyone experienced or just starting. This thread is for discussions on menu coding and questions. I can answer as many questions as I can. I have some experience coding but not very much. Feel free to discuss! Have a lovely day fello sinners!

REDxPHOENIX

REDxPHOENIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone I thought it would be a very good idea to make a thread for people like me who are into coding menus more than using them. I have open arms to anyone experienced or just starting. This thread is for discussions on menu coding and questions. I can answer as many questions as I can. I have some experience coding but not very much. Feel free to discuss! Have a lovely day fello sinners!
Hey, I feel that this is a great idea and the forum is in need of something like this, I would be happy to help you out and if you are looking to start a new project I am willing to assist you in doing so. I used to make menus for cod 4... I am happy to help!

HydraPax

HydraPax

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been in software development for years and although i have yet to code a menu i would love to get into this.

REDxPHOENIX

REDxPHOENIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been in software development for years and although i have yet to code a menu i would love to get into this.
If you want I could start you off and show you a menu and because you've been in dev for a while it'll be easy for you to pick up

HydraPax

HydraPax

Reaction score
Sin$
If you want I could start you off and show you a menu and because you've been in dev for a while it'll be easy for you to pick up

That would be awesome man, much appreciated.I plan on getting involved with this community and learning from it's resources and while doing so id like to give back as well.

REDxPHOENIX

REDxPHOENIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be awesome man, much appreciated.I plan on getting involved with this community and learning from it's resources and while doing so id like to give back as well.
Sounds good man! just hit me up and inbox and we will get started whenever you want.

G

GlozyOG

Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking to get into to coding. i would love to learn I've ways wanted to make mod menus and help the cod community out but never knew how to do it. please dm back when you get a chance please

HydraPax

HydraPax

Reaction score
Sin$
Im looking to get into to coding. i would love to learn I've ways wanted to make mod menus and help the cod community out but never knew how to do it. please dm back when you get a chance please

I am willing to teach anyone the basics of programming and the simple to complex programming languages

snyps

snyps

Reaction score
Sin$
I joined because I want to do this for GTAV. I have a BS degree, just need to find where to start.

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
iz not that hard tbh but u need atleast some knowledge in coding such as things with bools,int etc

Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with you, some basic code/scripting learning can just be enough to get you started with your menu, you can find menu bases for just about any game, and even create your own easily, :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register